4. Sincerely, your favourite blonde girl

Hello

It's a beautiful day in Springfield with clear skies and the chance of male population asking for nudes of people they have known for 0.73847 seconds.

Okay, that was a rough way to start this off. Hope you aren't a dude reading this, I am sure you aren't a bad guy. Well, even if you are, just make a promise with me to keep this little book a secret because my soul is all I got left.

I got invited to a party.
I think I'll go. Dad just filed for a divorce — anywhere is better than here. What a weird way to write that, so straightforward. A piece of paper declaring to the world, that two people no longer love each other...

I wonder if they notice the smell of alcohol on my carpet, my skin. The dinner table has gone dusty and sometimes I lean too far outside my window but there's a calmness to it all.

Just like rain falling, doesn't hurt until it hits the ground.

Sincerely,
your favourite blonde girl.

P.S
Oh... also, I slept with a him again.
He called, I came.

I wanted to leave the house, I was sick of the stale air, their voices. I wanted to be part of something...

He was so warm.
His breathe was so soft against my ear. To be held, to be of value to someone.

And yet, I felt the need to shower. To scrub, to scratch. Feeling dirty and somewhat used.