3. Sincerely, the school slut.

You can see the stars from my bedroom window, they bright but distance. Sometimes I feel a pull towards them, like a long distance relationship. You want the person to hold you but at the same time, you don't.

WHOPPS,
I just waisted three seconds of your life — that really wasn't important. But I guess, this entire diary is a waste of your time.

But you know, I look out my window some nights. I stare at the moon when there is one. Especially when the yells from downstairs increase and seep under my doorframe.

I'd hate for you to listen to my teenage drama but I don't really have that friend that you're meant to tell. I went the bathroom today, a girl walked in after me and then left. When I came out of the cubicle, she'd written "SLUT" on the mirror.

I talked to him. The girls watched. I went numb, his friends laughed. I smiled.

Feeling stupid and idiotic for my actions, I scrubbed myself raw in the shower when I got home. The part, just below my shoulder, started to bleed. I never really realised how dark blood was. It was washed away with the water.

I have this fear;
That, some part of me got washed away too.

Sincerely,
the school slut.

-

Absolutely stunning cover by @furturecomplications