32. a boy named Reny

My parents employed someone to take care of me. Not physically but emotionally - mentally. I don't know wether someone told them to but I appreciate it anyways.

Momentarily I questioned why they couldn't do it themselves but I understand. They're split and going through this treatment is hard enough to pay for - they're both working during the day and into the night.

I researched these people and their company, I tend to have a lot of time on my hands now .

It's a organisation that comes and keeps company to the sick, injured or depressed. The volunteers are neither payed or promised anything, that was comforting in a way.

I was surprised when my father said the person wasn't much older than me and he defended himself saying it was good I had company of my age, someone to relate to.

I don't think we'll have much to relate about considering I'm a cancer kid but, we'll see how it goes.

It's her, well I'm guessing that considering her / his name is, Reny. I am not sure though, I knew a girl at school who was called Reny but I think it's mostly a boys name.

Though, my father wouldn't hire a teenage/ young adult, BOY.

Someone just knocked.
I'll keep you updated.