22. Sincerely, I fucked up again

There was this carnival in town today and I wasn't going to go but The Boy Of Friday said it'd be fun if we went together, so I did.

Sometimes I feel like a dog, coming at beck and call to certain voices and whistles. I don't know why I respond to the calls, it's just become a norm now, I guess.

It's something people expect me to do and I think I somewhat fear the expressions of others if I did anything different. I think it's also the fact if I didn't go, they wouldn't chase me, they wouldn't call again. The only people in my life, the only thing constant and normal would fade away.

I come when whistled because if I don't I am on my own and loneliness is dangerous game to play, especially when you're not afraid of it.

I saw something that I don't really know what to do with. I saw Robin McKinin, he is one of the twins, younger than Soren but taller.

I saw him kissing a boy. They were behind the popcorn stand, no one walked around there. Unless you were running away crying, such as myself.

But that's another story. In whole, they didn't see me and I didn't wait for them to. But the thing is, I don't know but I just got so flustered I called Sasha. (She's an old friend of mine, or well — I knew her from chemistry)

I told her but I think I've made a mistake. I didn't even think she'd tell but someone told ME what happened, a different person. I need to shut this down before everyone finds out.

Sincerely,
I fucked up again