6. Sincerely, well, me.

Hey, again.

Do you know what's sick about this all?
I can't find a reason to tell everyone that I didn't do those ... certain things. Things I can't even write out because... I don't know.

What's the point, you know?
They'll look, they'll listen and then they'll talk. But, I think the worst part of it all is that I've somewhat forgotten how to be anything but — this.

This Monster.
Are monsters suppose to know they are monsters? I thought the creators only knew they were monsters. Well, hey everyone, are you proud? Of you proud of me now?

Something happened today. I don't know what came over me, maybe she 'threatened' me,  I - - something snapped.

I cornered her in the bathroom and ... I don't want to see the words on the paper.

To be honest,
I just want to climb out my window. The falling sensation. I'd like to fall, somehow I feel like it'd be comforting.

The hitting the ground part is where things go sticky.

But hey, all monsters are put down in the end. I wonder... if they knew they were a monster, would they save the people the trouble.

It's lonely to be fake loved.
It's lonely to be feared.
It's lonely to be a monster.

You know, I just need one person to give me a chance. One person to ask, one who didn't  stare but acted. If they just asked me why.

I needed a reason — opportunity to be something else.

Sincerely,
well, me.