58. goodbye and thank you

I think this going to be my last entry, dear friend. I know I'm not going to make it through the night. So my handwriting is so bad, I can barely move this pencil.

You have a lot of time to think when you're dying. I guess, life is the lot of time that you have to think. Because, we are all dying. Every moment.

Think about what he said, the warm of his bones, the tune of his laugh, the coldness of his tears. Everything becomes precious, I don't think people really realise that.

Every breath we breathe together, the words we share, usually holding of no importance but now mean my world. Knowing that she did her hair, that she is proud. Knowing that he loved the new shoes he bought, that he wore them with such pride.

But, I guess, as a whole, my minutes are coming to an end.

But,
somewhere deep inside of me I know I've done my job, it's okay now. I don't have to be afraid.

But to whoever is reading, I don't have a lot much to express you or what more that needs to be known.

The thing I've found though it is not our purpose to find happiness, but rather to be of meaning.

Doesn't have to be grand; you don't have to win an Oscar or have thousands screaming for you. You don't have to be known or be of value to all.

You don't need a thousands heart to love yours, you just only need one. Yours.

To make him laugh, to hold her, to care for him. And those him & hers are to become someone's — your purpose.

The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

I'm not doing my views any justice. A Jewish saying is the best way to sum up everything I'm trying to say I guess.

'Kto ratuje jedno życie,
jakby świat cały ratował'
'Whoever saves one life,
saves the world entire.'

I Love you, Mom.
I Love you, Dad.
Find peace.

Sincerely,
Neena Eellante.