29. Sincerely, I graduated without anyone knowing

She found me crying.
The Girl of Gold, her name is Jay. She is the girl that captured the attention of Soren if you forgot. She's really sweet and also probably the only person who capable strong enough to tackle the boy.

Then again, the person has to WANT to change.

Today was my last of school before they'd send me for treatment... anyways, and I couldn't help but breakdown in the bathroom.

Rumours I didn't even start spread throughout the school of Soren echoed my world. The teacher yelled at me for lack of homework and Scott ignored me.

But I said my goodbyes. No one really understood what I was saying or maybe cared but it was enough for me. I think some had confused expressions. I had to leave class history because I couldn't keep in it any longer.

Learning about people who have died, the few that we remember compared to the billions that are never known. Their laughs never heard and their dreams never watched.

I threw up. My bones hurt.

You know, I didn't bother telling anyone that I didn't start the rumours, it was the last rumour I'd ever hear. It didn't mean anything anymore, their voices and laughter meant more.

Jay found me crying. She cared for me.
I don't want anyone to know I'm sick so I lied to her and told her I broke up with my 'boyfriend' / the boy of Friday. Which is bullshit.

Hopefully she doesn't give a damn about anything I said except the last bit. I told her, "I never liked Soren. I flirted once or twice but it was just for fun. I honestly with all my heart, just wanted to make sure he was alright."

That was the truth. I wish I told her that I cared about her and I was so thankful but I believe in fate and if she was meant to — she'll find this book. If you do, thank you. You are a beautiful soul — stay The Golden Girl.

Chest clear of guilt.

I left the school for the last time.

Sincerely,
I graduated without anyone knowing