Study mates

I'm Nikki and I'm very bad at studying. And this has been the thrid F in the past two monts. 

"Nikki, can I have a word with you please?" My English teatcher asks.

"Sure. What's it about?" I aks even though I know exactly what it's about, my F.

"Your grades." Here we go again.

"I am really worried about them. So assigned you a tutor." I didn't expect that.

"A tutor? Who?" I ask shocked.

"His name is Chase, Chase Davenport." Great just great, the smartest kid in school. 

*Next day*

This is my first session with Chase and we meet up at his place. It's huge. I knock on the door and Bree, Chase's sister, opens the door with a quitioning face once she sees me. "Hey, Nikki right? What brings you here?" She asks "She's with me Bree, I'm her tutor."I hear a voice from out of the living room. Chase. 

"So what if you increase the mass of the apple with the gravity?" He asks once we started our session at his room. 

"I-I don't know." I say quietly, afraid he'll laugh at me.

"Don't worry that's why we're here right?" I look up and sigh in relieve, he somehow hears me.

"What's wrong?"

"I just thought you'd be like the rest, and laugh at me." I say shyly. 

"Of course not." He says while smiling at me. "Maybe we should take a break, he adds after staring in my eyes for a while. 

"Yeah maybe we should." I respond quietly.

We stare at each other again. 

I think I like him, more than I should. No focus! He won't like you you're dumb!

Instead of looking away he comes closer to my face, he's only inches away from my face as he leans in even more. And so do I. Our lips touch for a small second and we look back in each other's eyes. We kiss again, more passionated this time. The kiss lasts a few minites before we have to pull away in need for air. 

"That felt good," he says gasping for air.

"It did." He smiles at me.

"Nikki, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He ask shyly.

"Does this answer your question? I kiss him again. He chuckels, "Yeah it does."