Uhm... a little less?

Nathalie POV

"And that's why you should never mix those two," Chase explains, honestly I'm not at all listening. Just.... looking, at him. "Uhm, Nat?" He asks slightly worried. "Huh?" I respond. "Are you okay? You seem somewhere lese with your mind." I nod. "Just admiring my boyfriend." God I'm so glad to call him my boyfriend. A smile makes his way to his face. "Your smile is cute, you are cute," I flirt. "Am not," he says while his cheeks turn bright red. "Are."

"You are the definition of cute," he flirts back. My turn to look like a tomato. I shyly look away from his eyes. "And you're even cuter when you blush." I shake my head.

"I'm not blushing!" I defend myself. 

"Really? 'Cause your cheeks just turned red."

"That's not true!" I defend.
"Sure it's not. Do you need me to get you a mirror? Or will you just believe me on my word?"
"Fine! Yes I am blushing! Happy now?"
"Very, very much," he says car fully pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. I instantly kiss him back. It soon turns a little heated. His lips travel their way down to my neck, kissing every spot, until he finds my sweet one. He starts to suck it a little while some curse words leave my mouth.
"Language," he says pausing his kissing to whisper it against my skin. I groan in return and feel him smirk against my skin.
"Okay everyone! Bed time!" Mr Davenport's voice echoes in the room.
"Chase, the rest is coming soon now," I whisper. They share a room together while I sleep with the other students on the isle.
"Mmm... okay," he says placing one last kiss on my lips before letting me out.

Next morning

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
I have a hikey covering my neck. God what if someone sees this?! I have training today. How am I gonna hide this?
"Nathalie? You in here?" I hear Bree's voice coming closer. Bree and I have been really good friends from the start.
"Here you are!" She says once she sees me standing in front of the mirror. "H-hey," I stutter.
"Are you okay? What are you covering?"
"N - nothing! " I say more like a question. She quickly removes my hand from my neck, revealing the hikey.
"OH MY GOD!" She yells. "Did Chase do that?!"
"Who else Bree? Of course it was Chase!" I say slightly annoyed. A smile is covering her face now.
"You're screwed."
"I know."

Let's just say I wore a hoody all day long while it was 20 degrees.

Okay I really don't know what this is supposed to be and I'm sorry it's so extremely short but I need requests to continue.

SO PLEASE ENTER REQUESTS

Bye peeps xxx