Commando app

Requested by PotterHeadPhanatic

Hope this is what you meant :)

Y/n=Your name

Y/N POV

"Leooo," I whine. "What?" He asks getting annoyed at me. "I don't want to socialise." He desperately wants to introduce me to his new friends. Okay I might be a little jealous, it has always been just us. Leo and I. Now he has step siblings who are, according to him, awesome. "I'm sure you'll like them, they're awesome." I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him for once again praising them. "Fine."

"Adam, Bree, Chase, this is Y/N, my best friend." Leo introduces me, pointing at the three people in front of me saying each name.
"Hi, we're gonna be great friends!" The girl, I guess Bree exclaims grabbing my hand. I nod shyly. "Don't mind her, she's weird." I turn my head to the brunette who spoke. "And you are?" I ask, my voice soft and sweet, that's not usual. "Chase." He says scratching the back of his head, desperate to keep his eyes of mine.

Time skippp

"So what are you guys doing today?" I ask at lunch. It's been two weeks since I met the trio. Leo was right, I do like them. Especially Chase, he is just so... Chase. Wait? What am I thinking! I don't like like him. Right? Or do I?

"Nothing much, you?" I look up to see Bree look at me, expecting an answer. "Neither." And with that the conversation is shut and I'm back to my thoughts.

"Hey!" I turn around seeing Trent bowing over our table angrily. "What?" I say, not amused. "You cheated during gym to make me look bad!" He yells at Adam. Adam looks around questioning. "Ohhh me?" Trent nods.
"I didn't cheat, I'm just better." Well done Adam, way to calm him down.
"Lady! He is a dirty cheater! Give him detention, all of 'm!" He yells at Perry.
"Whatever you want, detention! All five off you." Now Chase shot up looking pissed. Adam, Bree and Leo exchange worried glances. "That's not fair! Non of us did anything!" Chase yells at both Perry and Trent. "Guys? Why are you so worried?"
"Chase has this thing called the 'commando app' when he's in commando mode he destroys everything around him. Whenever he's angry he turns into Spike, his commando form." I nod half understanding Bree's explenation.

I turn around to see Chase has gotten closer to Trent. "Scared big boy?" He growls, very low. "Spike's back!" Leo exclaims frightened. "What do we do now?"

Chase, or should I say Spike, has thrown Trent around the cafeteria and pushed Perry aside. "Spike! Come with me!" I yell at him, attempting to get him away from Trent, we don't want him dead. Spike looks resistant but follows me out of the cafeteria.

We're now in an empty classroom. "Spike?" He hums in response. "Why are you so angry?" He scoffs, "They're wrong, they should know." I take a little stap closer. "They're not worth it!" I reason with him. "But he insulted you Y/N!" So what? "Why does that mean so much to you?" He gives a weak smile. "It doesn't mean anything to me, you don't mean anything to me." Ouch that hurt.
"But, this weakling I share this body with, does care. He cares about you." My head shot up at the mention of Chase. "He does?" My voice is hopeful.
"Yeah, pathetic if you ask me. But yes. He has a huge crush on you. As in like as huge as an elephant." Spike jokes.
"Chase has a crush on me?" I ask confused.
"Yeah, pathetic right. What makes him think he's on your level?" He spots.
"He is. I think I might be crushing on him as well."
Spike looks at me like I'm sick.
"Are you feeling alright?" Wow what a jerk.

"Ugh. I can't take this anymore!"  He closes his eyes for a brief time before opening them again with confusion. "What happened? Did Spike come out?" I slightly nod. "I'm so sorry! What did he do? Wait?! What did he tell you...?" He ask nervously.
"Nothing."
"Oh come on Y/N you look like you just saw a ghost."
"He told me you like me," I confess. He goes pale as my words sink in. "Did he speak truthfully?"
"I- Uh, Y-yeah." He says, akward ly scratching the back of his neck.

"Look, I didn't want you to know because things would get akward because you can't return those feelings. I don't want-" I cut him off by firmly pressing my lips to his. He's caught by surprise at first but kisses back after a couple of seconds.

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly as we break apart.
"Yes," I say, resting my for head to his. "It would be my honor."
This time he kisses me, soft and sweet. It doesn't last as long as the first but it was just as amazing.

Some good old fluff for you guys😊😊