One night stand -Smut-

Chase is in college and is 24. Haley is 23 and also in college. His bionics are secret.

Chase POV

I'm heading to a party right now. Osten James' party. He's probably one of the most populair guys in school and he invited me to his party. It's not that much of a shock since I'm also kinda populair, not because of my bionics 'cause no one knows about them. Adam, Bree and Leo don't know that I have friends here, they would probably laugh at me.

As I walk in I see Osten standing by the food table.

"Hey dude," I say while walking over.

"Hey man! How are you?" He asks highfiving me.

"Great, what about you?"

"I'm fine. Do you have a chick already?" He asks.

"No." I say rolling my eyes.

"I don't get it, the whole school wants to have you and you still don't have a girlfriend." I laugh and shake my head.

"I just don't need one." I say sheepishly.

"Speak for yourself," He says before walking over to some random chick.

The night went on and pretty much everone was drunk, including me. This isn't the first time I'm drunk, that's just what you do in college. Get drunk.

"Hey," I hear a girl voice from behind. She's definetly drunk.

"Hey," I say with a harsh voice.

"Enjoying tonight?" She asks taking another sip from her drink.

"Yeah sure."

She's kinda cute.

"Wanna have more fun?" She asks tempting.

"Why not," I say putting my drink away. This isn't the first time I do something like this.

She pulls my shirt and takes me to the corner of the house and starts kissing me. I kiss her back and pinn her to the wall. She starts to moan as I kiss her neck, finding her sweet spot and suck it. My hands go all over her body, grabbing her ass and brest in the process. We walk over to one of the rooms in the hallway, hearing other people make out as well. I pinn her to the bed once we arrive in a still empty room. We never even broke the kiss. She pulls my shirt hinting me to take it off. I take of my shirt along with hers and pull down her skirt while she pulls down my pants. Our naked bodys connect and we break the kiss so I can leave a trace of hikeys down her upper body. She groans while tangling her hands in my her. I put my two fingers in her and she moans in pleasure. I line up at her entrance and slowly push in. Letting her adjust to my size. I carefully thrust into her. I feel the knot in my stomach building up.
We both come at the same time, we're one sticky, hot mess.

"Chase!" She screams.

After a hot make out session I lay down beside her. She looks at me and I look at her. She closes her eyes and falls asleep. The next morning I wake up alone. It's about 7 am as I walk down to meet Osten.

"Hey man, where have you been? I didn't see you last night." He asks while making breakfest for himself, I pick a slice of bread too and start to eat it.

"You know. I just had fun." He grinns at me knowing what I mean.

*Next day at school*

I'm in the hallway talking to Osten when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around saying goodbye to Osten as he walks away. A girl is standing in front of me, blond hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, I don't know if you remember me but-" I cut her off.

"Of course I remember you." I say smiling. It's the girl I made out with yesterday.