Adam's girlfriend

This chapter is not about Adam, but his girlfriend cheating on him with a certain person.

Chase POV

Adam has a new girlfriend and he brings her home today. It's not the first time, she comes around a lot lately. Her name is Camilia, or how I like to call her Cam. Cam and I are really good friends and I kinda have a crush on her. She's dating my brother so that might be a problem. Adam isn't really a keeper when it's about girlfriends, he once blew of a date last minute because he wanted to watch a football game on TV. Their relation was immediatly over of course. He doesn't really understand what love means. Cam deserves someone better than him, someone who really loves her. Someone like me.

Cam comes over today so I try to look as good as possible. She's here for Adam but still, she does look at me sometimes. I hear someone knocking on the door. I run to open it since Adam is probably playing games in the lab.

"Hey Chase," she greets when I open door.

"Hey Cam," I say. I practically always use her nickname, unless she's in trouble.

I motion her to come in and close the door when she is.

"I'll get Adam for you." I say a little jealous.

"Sure, thanks."

As I want to pass her I trip over one of Adam's shoes and fall on top of her at the couch. She stares into my eyes.

"I-I am so-," I mutter, still on top of her before she cuts me off by pressing her lips on mine. It feels odd, but good. No she's my brothers girlfriend! We pull apart after a couple of seconds. I get of her and reach out my hand to help her. She grabs it and pulls herself up. Once she's standing we hear footsteps down the hall and Adam comes rushing in.

"I heard I bang, what's going on?" He aks looking at us weirdly, probably because I'm still holding Cam's hand in mine, I let go immediatly.

"What's going on?" Adam asks again, more suspicious this time.

"Nothing," Cam calmy tells Adam. Like she didn't just kiss his brother.

Cam POV

I've kinda had a crush on Chase for a while now and when he fell on me I couldn't help but kiss him. It felt like he had kissed me back. Anyway I have to tell Adam.

"Adam?" I ask and he looks up at me. "We need to talk." I say, making him turn his full attention to me. " I kissed someone else." I say. He looks at me, thinking.

"Who?" He questions.

"It doesn't matter, he didn't kiss me back." He still looks me in the eye.

"Who?!" He says raising his voice a little.

"C-Chase..." I mutter underneath my breath so he can barely hear me.

"Wait, you cheated on me with my brother?" He says sheepishly.

"Yes, but it wasn't his fault." He looks at me.

"Did he puss you away?" I hesitate a little too long.

"No, so it was partly his fault too." He concludes.

"Adam," I say trying to reason with him. "We fell and I kissed him. He couldn't possibly have pushed me away."

"He's paying for this." Adam yells as he rushes out of of the room.

Chase is sitting in the living room on the couch where I just kissed him.

"Adam stop!" I yell grabbing his arm, he shakes me off and I fall on the ground, there's a very clear mark on my arm from where he hit me.

"Shit, are you okay?" He asks as he comes back to his senses.

"Yes I'm fine. But don't go to Chase!" He thinks about what I just said.

"I won't, not yet."

I take him back to the room. As we walk in he starts talking to Eddie.

"Eddie show the camera footages of the living room when they.... you know." He commands. I hope the video shows Chase who isn't kissing me back.

The video starts showing Chase open the door, greeding me, letting me in, and tripping. You can see how we accedently collapsed on the couch. And then I kissed him, he seems kinda shocked at the beginning but comes more in it. I hope Adam doesn't see it.

"Okay, I believe you." He says. "I'm still breaking up with you." He adds.

"Not like we were gonna last long," I mutter

"You're right, I don't really have those feelings anymore." He says honestly.

"And I have a crush on Chase." I tell him and he looks up at me. "Sorry." I add.

"I kinda figured." He says laughing, "I think he likes you too. You'd make a cute couple." He says after a while.

"You really think he likes me?" I say a little to fast.

"Well yeah, I mean he was taken by shock but started kissing you back you know." He says making me blush extremly.

"Are you mad at him?" I ask not making eye contact.

"No." He says lifting my head. "Go get 'm." He playfully says.

"Are you being serious right now?" I ask hoping he is.

"Yeah, I ship you two."

I nodd and then leave to the leaving room.

"Chase?" I say.

"Yes? Did you tell him?" He questions.

"Yes, yes I did." I say and see the pain on his face. "He ships us." I add.

"He what now?"

"I ship you guys. Meaning I want you to be together!" We hear from around the corner, making the both of us laugh.

"So will you, Chase Davenport, Take her, Camila Eldorn, as your beloved girlfriend?" He says.

"Yes I do." Chase says laughing.

"Will you, Camila Eldorn, take him, Chase Davenport, as your beloved girlfriend?" He questions me.

"Yes I do."

"Well that's done." He says before leaving the room.

Chase comes closer to me, putting his hands around my wrist and making my stomach twirl in joy, a feeling I've never had with Adam. My hands wrap around his neck and our lips connect into a passionated kiss. Leaving us both breathless in the end.

1006 words! New record!