My idol

This idea came from BunniKat-0417 
Thank you so much for giving me more ideas to continue my story!

Chase POV

"Who is she?" Bree asks while watching the girl on television.
"That's Lydia, she is an amazing scientist," I explain. "Boring!" Bree exclaims. "Really? Maybe it's less boring since she was kidnapped at the age of fifteen." Her face looks kinda shocked now. "Fifteen? Hoe long ago?" She asks curiously. "Four years," I answer. I've always liked Lydia, her science I mean. She didn't want to believe something if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes. "It's exactly four years ago she got kidnapped. That's why they're showing her on television," I explain to Bree. "No one even knows whether she's alive or not."
"Sounds like a mission!" Bree exclaims. "Bree, there have been FBI teams looking for her all over the world, you really think we, three teens, have a change of finding her?" I ask her in disbelieve. "Yeah duh! The fastest and strongest people alive are here to help. Besides, you're the smartest man ever, shouldn't you be able to figure out something?" That got me thinking, maybe she's right. The FBI are smart, but not as smart as I am. "Maybe," I tell her. "Let's go to the lab, Adam, Leo and Mr Davenport are down there," she says and gestures for me to follow.

The doors of the lift slowly open, revealing Leo and Mr Davenport working on an invention while Adam is playing with an apple. "Hey guys! I've got an idea for a mission," they all turn to look at Bree. "Well, Chase told me about this girl, she's a scientist who got kidnapped for years ago, and I want to rescue her!" She exclaims. "Wait a sec, you said it was a girl, and a scientist. How old is she?" Mr Davenport asks. "Well she was fifteen when she got kidnapped, she is now nineteen," I answer. "Fifteen? And already a well known scientist?" Leo asks in disbelieve. I just nod my head. "Well, if you guys really want to we could try," Mr Davenport says. Bree claps happily. "Chase could you please look up everything about this girl. What's her name anyway?" He orders. "Lydia, Lydia Nosal," I answer.

I start to press al sorts of buttons in order to get information on Lydia, I already know a lot about her but still. "She was last seen near her house in Washington," I tell no one specific. "The FBI thinks it has to do with her project." This seems like interesting information. "What project?" Leo asks curiously. "She called it...." I can barely pronounce the words. "The First Bionic Humans." This seems to drag all the attention to me. "The what?!" Mr Davenport yells. "Really its written right here, seems like we aren't the only ones." Mr Davenport thinks before saying, "this is even more reason to find her." We all nod in agreement.

"We aren't getting anywhere with this, I say we just start looking around," I upper. "You're probably right, suit up guys!" 
After about ten seconds in my capsule I'm wearing my black suit. "Let's go!" I exclaim.

After our third empty warehouse, we're losing fate. "This ain't working let's go back," Bree says. "Just this one," I say as we enter our fourth warehouse.
"Why isn't this working! She's supposed to be bionic, according to her research," a harsh voice is heard from another room. We quickly hide behind some barrels. "I'm telling you! I haven't finished it yet!" A female voice speaks up. "Let's go lenny, we don't want anyone finding out she's here," Another male speaks. After we hear the faints sound of a door closing we dare to leave our hiding place.

I'm in front as I open the door to find a you girl around my age tied to a wooden chair, silently crying. "Hello," I speak up in a soft voice, in an attempt not to scare her. Still, her heads snaps up with fear clear in her deep blue eyes. Focus Chase. "Lydia," I say, more like a whisper. "Is that her?" Bree asks. I slowly nod my head. "What do you want?" She asks with fear in her voice. "We're here to save you. Can you tell me what they've been doing to you?" I ask her. "They were trying to make me bionic,  but my article wasn't finished or tested yet. They've been trying to get me to finish the article so they could be the once taking credit." She explains. "That's horrible," Bree says. "Let's go," I say and start untying her from the chair.