Leo's friend

Chase POV

It's been a month since Elenor found out about the lab and us being bionic. She was totally cool about it. Elenor is Leo's best and only friend. She has lond dark brown hair, beutifl bleu eyes and slightly pink lips. She's kinda cute. Wait no! You can't think that! She's Leo's friend! But she is cute.

"Hey Chase," I hear Elenor's voice behind me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Elenor. What's up?" I ask trying very hard not to stare at her.

"Nothing much, just school and stuff. I got bored and decided to look what you were doing." She says answering my question.

"Inventing." I say

"As always," She says teasing me. I turn around to face her. Seeing she's dressed in a black dress with little flowers covering it. I can't help but stare.

"Like what you see?" She says jockingly.

"What? No! I mean you look nice in that dress." I say with my cheeks on fire. She smiles at me shyly. I stand up to get something from the desk on the opposite side of the room. As I turn around I find my face only inches away from Elenor's. 

"Sorry," She shyly appologies.

"No worries." I say passing her. 

Once again I turn around now bumping into her and making us fall to the floor. I'm on top of her as I see her cheeks turn red and so do mine. She looks me into the eye, slowly leaning in a little.

Our lips touch in the middle, just for a few seconds 'cause we hear the elevator doors open. It's Leo walking in, he looks shocked once he sees us. I wonder why, I mean he didn't see the kiss. That's when I realise I'm still on top of her.

"Leo, this is not at all what it looks like," I exclaim.

"We tripped." Elenor adds quickly. 

"Really you tripped? That explains the lipstick on Chase's lips." He says sarcastically. I see Elenor looking at my lips and then whiping off the lipstick. 

"I'll leave you to it." Leo says turning his back to us. 

Elenor kisses me once again, a little longer this time. We pull apart and I help her up. 

"See ya, Chasey." She says playful.

"Yeah, see ya El." I respond while she's leaving the lab. 

Jezz I did not expect today to go this well.