Bree ships

Anita POV (Knows about the bionics)

I've been friends with the Davenports for age now, especially with Chase. I just really click with him. We're playing video games in the living room right now. And he's definetly beating me. 

"Yes, got ya!" He exclaimes once he completly beats me.

"Oh no! It's the end of the world!" I yell sarcastically while pretending to fainth.

"Oh come on! I never beat Adam, let me be happy." He says with a sad face, making me laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Bree asks while walking into the living room.

"Nothing, just something Chase said. You wouldn't understand," I say while wiping a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Sure," she says looking at us with a weird face. Bree has been having those stupid ideas of me and Chase being "a thing". 

"What was that about?" Bree asks me once I enter the lab. 

"What?" I pretend not knowing what she means.

"Oh don't play dumb. You know exactly what I mean." She says knowing that I'm lying.

"Me laughging about something Chase said? You mean that?" I asks pretending to be dumb.

"I know you like him." She says with a playful look. "I read your diary." She adds, not looking me in the eyes.

"What?!" I exclaim. "Don't tell him it'll ruin our friendship!"

"So you do like him!" She yells

"I thought that would be obvious to you after reading my diary." I say annoyed.

"I dind't read your diary. It was just a trick." She says laughing.

"Ugh."

"So you like my little brother huh?" She asks me.

"Well maybe." She gives me a look.

"Okay, yes." I say.

"Great, I ship you with him." She says smiling brightly.

"With who?" A voice calls from behind. Chase's voice.

"No one!" I exclaim. Bree laughs at me.

"Well I better go now," Bree says looking at me, making me give her a deathly glare.

"What was that all about?" Chase asks once Bree has left the room.

"Nothing." I say avoiding his gaze.

"C'mon, you can tell me anything." He says sitting next to me on the cyberdesk, making me shiver a little.

"I like someone," I say. He smiles at me.

"I kinda figured." He says not breaking eye contact.

"It's you," I mutter to my self so that he can't hear me.

"Really?" He says curiously. Shit curse his bionic hearing.

"You weren't supposed to hear that." 

"Why not? Afraid I'd turn you down?" He asks looking at me.

"Well yeah, kinda." He laughs at my answer.

"I wouldn't even dare." He says with a deep voice. He then places his hand on my chin, lifting my head up. 

"I like you too." He softly says before pressing his lips on mine. It took me a second to process the situation before kissing him back, making it a more passionated kiss. We seperate after a couple of more seconds.

"Bree's gonna freak," He says looking into my eyes.

"I bet she's watchin'" I say going into what he said.

"Duh." Bree's voice calls from behind.

We both start laughing. His kind cute laugh.

Please comment requests.