- 1 -

"And welcomeee to the best and the most greatest coffee shop on this damn campus. What can I get yah?" A girl with dark hair and brown eyes smiled at me before she looked at the menu with me.

"Obviously we have a lot to offer from." She snorted and I laughed softly seeing more teas than coffees on the list.

"There's more coming by the way, we just did a remodel- this is the actual menu." She slid me a piece of paper and I nodded as I checked out the menu.

"Uhm I'm just gonna get an iced choco mocha?" I spoke in a questioning manner since I had no idea if I said it right.

"Size?"

"Eh, the medium?"

"Alrightyyy then, one regular iced choco mocha!" She yelled out at the boy next to her causing him to look at her with a glare.

"I'm right here, Hailee." He shook his head and I couldn't help but think they both were really cute.

I shook my head to myself, I really needed to stop checking everyone out. I was the most obvious person ever.

"Hey.." The boy gave me a flirty smile and I suddenly got shy and adverted my eyes to the counter.

"Make the stupid coffee, already dang." Hailee, I guess her name was spoke and pushed him away.

"He flirts with anyone excuse him." She rolled his head and I giggled shaking my head.

"It's fine." I laughed as I moved to the side and looked down at the treats they had on display.

I then frowned at a cookie, "White Mystery? Kinda an unfortunate name." I snorted and Hailee laughed to herself.

"Exactly what I said when they came out with it.. you know what's the mystery?" She then lowered her voice into a whisper and I raised my eyebrows again waiting for her to go on.

"It's a sugar cookie, with marshmallow and powder sugar." She whispered like it was huge news and I widened my eyes to go along with it.

"Holy shit, are you serious? That's huge, I can't believe you told me. Now I have to watch my back." I whispered back as I leaned against the counter.

"The CIA is already onto us." She sighed and she grabbed my arm as if we were best friends already.

I honestly didn't mind though.

"Damn it.." I hissed and looked around, "She did it!" I yelled out causing anyone that was in the store to look at us.

Hailee then cracked up causing me to giggle with her while I paid for my coffee. The boy with greenish, hazel eyes walked up to the counter and handed me the fresh new cup. Before he could say anything else to me Hailee then pushed him away.

"You're cool." She cutely spoke and I laughed at her.

"You're cool too." I chuckled as I looked throughly at the menu and I heard the bell chime.

"Anything special today newbie?" Hailee spoke as she got back to the register when someone started walking up.

"Nope, just looking for a job which literally sucks so much." I sighed out a laugh and hummed at one of the cookies.