- 7 -

Mid dream I was awakened from my deep slumber by a blaring alarm clock. I groaned tiredly and stuffed my face into my pillow but quickly frowned. I felt the soreness of my chest and stomach from the nonstop butterflies and nerves. I looked at the person I was laying against and smiled to myself. She then giggled and covered her mouth to yawn.

"Morning breath." She mumbled after the yawn and I then dropped my head into her arm.

I groaned again causing her to chuckle, "You can stay if you want but I gotta get ready." She ran her hand through my hair and I immediately felt loved.

That shit felt good and she knew it.

"There's food in the fridge just don't eat anything that has a pink, yellow, or blue sticky note on it. That's my roommates stuff. I have red so you can dig through whatever I have or whatever's not labeled." She informed me and grabbed her clothes that were neatly organized in the tiny closet.

"I can sleep?" I asked tiredly and she nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah, love." She whispered and set her clothes down just to cover me up with one more blanket.

"Get comfortable, it's okay." She kissed my forehead and my heart bursted.

"Thanks." I whispered and closed my eyes.

I heard her take a few steps back before her door opened and I heard some chatter.

"Aye bitch we're going to a party tonight-"

"Shh." Y/N quieted someone and I smiled to myself before turning onto my side.

I shoved my face into her pillow and took a deep inhale of her scent and sighed happily. I heard plates clinking and I kept my eyes shut trying to calm my heartbeat. Then maybe five minutes after I had finally drifted off back to sleep the door creeped open again. I frowned slightly when I felt someone press their hand against my cheek.

Then those soft plump lips pressed against mine and I sighed softly before opening up my eyes. Y/N leaned back and grabbed her bag that I loved so much.

"I'll see you in a few hours, don't be late for work." She pecked my forehead and I watched her leave again.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I wet my lips to savor the feel.

I was gonna fall super hard for this girl.

_

When I had woken up from my oh so peaceful sleep, I tiptoed down the skinny hall. I looked around the decent sized dorm and wondered where they all went. So I quickly started to rummage through the cabinets to find a bowl. I then found the boxes of cereal and immediately saw the red sticky note on a box of Reese's Puffs.

"Hm, my girl has taste." I mumbled to myself and looked in the fridge for the milk.

As I was being my snoopy self I noticed the left over sweet n sour chicken from the nearby Chinese restaurant. I chuckled knowing I could order some takeout for her since she let me eat whatever. I poured my breakfast of the day and looked at my phone which was at thirty percent. I sighed to myself when I checked my email and saw one from one of my professors.

I loved college I really did I just hated the work, I hated studying even if it came natural to me. I just wanted to get my degree and live my life without having to study. Suddenly my shoulders slumped and I thought about life in general.. this shit sucks. I then shook my head as I started to think about where I was. I was in Y/N's dorm.. eating her cereal.. after sleeping in her arms. Life was great for right now.