- 17 -

"Did I do anything stupid?" I groaned lowly as I kept my eyes closed.

I was peacefully in my bed, in my dorm enjoying every inch of darkness that I was experiencing. For the first time I wasn't iffy about the dark. I needed it so my head wouldn't explode. Dinah was with me, she was laying right next to me on the floor. I wanted my bed fully this morning, I would fight her for it.

"No." She groaned, "You two came downstairs and went to the pool room."

I frowned as I slowly turned to my side, "What's the pool room?"

"They were smoking and you guys just started making out. Don't worry, nothing happened- well at least not there."

"Actually nothing happened, I keep forgetting you're a virgin- ow." Dinah stopped talking and closed her eyes again as she cuddled into one of my extra blankets.

"How long were we in there?"

"I dunno, maybe a couple hours, you guys made out a lot last night." She yawned out and I kept my eyes closed as my heart raced.

"Why isn't she here then?" I whispered to myself in a pout and I heard a groan from the other side of the room.

"Mila, shut the hell up." I heard Hailee groan out and I couldn't help but crack my eyes open.

I leaned up to look over and saw Shawn's muscular body holding Hailee while he was peacefully still asleep.

"Oh.. my-"

"No. No, no, nothing happened. Lay back down before you puke. I don't wanna get up to help you." Hailee stated and I followed orders, I really didn't wanna puke right now.

"Why isn't she here?" I pouted and Dinah's hand came up just to slide my phone to my hand.

"Shut up and text her. Please."

I lowered my brightness all the way down and slowly texted my lover.

Camila🤤: hi cutie, gm.. where u at ?

I waited a few minutes and when I checked the message again then immediately huffed. She left me on read. She really read my message and didn't respond. I moved to my side and dropped my phone in irritation.

"Ow you fucking hoe." Dinah spat at me causing my late reaction to gasp.

"I'm so sorry-"

"No! No." She started to stand up and I grumbled.

"Scoot the fuck over." She hissed at me and I closed my eyes and peeled back the blankets.

Dinah cuddled into my back and she covered us with the thick blankets.

"She left me on read."

"I would too."

_

"Uh hello?" I answered my phone as I continued to stay in bed with a drooling Dinah next to me.

"Camila! Where are you guys?!" I heard Joe's voice enter my ears and I frowned.

"What? What are you talking about? It's my day off-"

"But it wasn't Ashlee's or Hailee's! Where is everyone?!" He panicked and I groaned as I pushed Dinah.

"Joe we're all literally hungover right now-"

"I don't care! You all need to come in right now." He firmly spoke and suddenly hung up the phone.

"Fuck."

"Guys.." I called out as I started to roll out of bed, "Guys." I called out again causing them to groan.

"Get up, Casper needs us all at the shop." I mumbled tiredly as I blindly searched for a pair of jeans.