- 27 -

New Year's passed, my group of friends gathered with Y/N's and we headed down to a bar where Shawn was playing. Like I said, he had a lot of gigs starting to pop up as he was getting more noticed on that Vine app. I was also hearing a bunch of rumors that they were gonna shut it down. I hoped he got other people to follow him elsewhere so he wouldn't start from the bottom again.

The bar was so packed with people I didn't even know how I had fun, it was the first time I didn't get nervous. My anxiety didn't flare up like it usually would. Someone in our group would always have a way to get alcohol. Sitting around watching everyone get drunk till they couldn't even stand. Watching Shawn play his small set and hearing some new songs. I heard a lot of songs that were directed to a crush and I felt a bit awkward. I really didn't want to think they were about me... but, they had to be.

I didn't wanna be full of myself but it adds up and I think Y/N took the hint as well. She wrapped me up in her arms when he was singing a song and her lips had a permanent mark on mine. I loved the way she kissed me, especially when the clock hit twelve. She held me so gently and made me feel as if I died and went to heaven. That night I felt lighter than ever and it wasn't just because of the alcohol.

Due to my drunken self I blew any chance of having any sexual event happening. She laid me down in her dorm for once and let me sleep until I was puking up what was in my system. She always took such good care of me and as school started up she drove me to my classes even if they were a couple blocks away. She brought me coffee for a change and took me out on a couple more dates.

I was in an actual thriving relationship, we talked about everything. Something that bothered us in class or family matters. She didn't really bring up a whole lot when it came to her real family but she did talk about Sam and Don a lot. Sam had passed her due date and the little baby was gonna come any second. Sad. The baby was gonna be an Aquarius.

As the days passed Valentines Day came around and I unfortunately had to work till closing time. I was on my feet all day passing out cute heart shaped lattes and cookies. So much coffee in one day. Holidays were the worst when I had to work. So many people wanting different things, some simple as can be, some wanting specific amount of pumps and ingredients. It got too much at times.

But in the middle of my shift someone brought in a big ass bouquet of flowers. It wasn't just twelve, it was big enough where I couldn't see over it. It was so beautiful and amazing, I couldn't even walk it home if I tried. The common locals literally congratulated me for getting the girl. They experienced me crushing at her from afar and now she's giving me roses and love.

She spoiled me with lunch on my break, a fat burger and a shake; and when she had to leave for her own job she gave me a silver necklace. It was of her initial that was like imprinted into a letter stamp almost. Pure silver so it wouldn't irritate my skin and I remember how nervous she was to give it to me. She didn't know if it was too much meaning her initial against my chest for everyone to see. She didn't want me to think I was an object but I had shut her up with a kiss.

I loved shit like this. I knew how she saw me, she didn't have to keep reassuring me. Shit, I didn't care if she did see me that way. Sad, I know. She could claim me anytime she wanted, I didn't care and I kept mentioning it. She explained why she had gotten this specific one; saying that it resembled a way of writing. She knew how much I loved to write so she thought if she put two and two together it would be a bit better than a random heart necklace.

Just to end the perfect day but stressful day, she ran me a warm bubbly bath at her dorm. She kicked everyone out of the apartment and ordered in our favorite foods. She tried to make everything perfect and original and I loved her for it. She even made cookies and it melted my heart because she never cooked. On rare occasions she actually cooked a meal, it was usually cup of noodles or TV dinners.