- 55 -

"I'm so fucking happy we're back home." Y/N sighed out heavily as she collapsed onto her bed.

I nodded as I looked at the time on my phone and cursed to myself, "Come here." She mumbled into her pillow but I groaned.

"I can't, I have to work on a project." I quickly told her and she turned her head just as fast.

"Project? We just got home?"

"I totally forgot to do it before we left for Texas and I said I'd pull an all-nighter today." I gave her a face that expressed my sorrow.

"Damnit, Bello." She sighed sadly and I accidentally let out a small laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back sometime tonight." I leaned over her and gave her a big kiss while she just laid there.

"Don't over exert yourself please." She quietly begged and I nodded knowing I was probably gonna do just that anyway.

"Babe..." Her eyes narrowed as she grabbed my hand, "Please?"

"Yeah, okay, I won't." I gave her a smile and she just shook her head while her eyes closed.

"Don't make me slap you." She joked and I smirked as I lightly slapped her chest.

"I might like it." I joked back and she let out a breathy laugh.

I grabbed my backpack that was perched next to hers and started to walk out of her room, "Hey!" She called out and I turned my head to see her eyes half open.

"I love you, be safe." She mumbled tiredly and I nodded while my heart skipped a beat.

"I love you more." I replied and shut the door so she could get some sleep.

I made my way through the living room where Hayley was eating some of her leftovers from last night. Lauren reading a book while an episode of Law & Order was on and Hayley's eyes peering right into the screen.

"See you guys later." I acknowledged them once more and Lauren waved me off.

Her eyes never leaving the book while Hayley smiled up at me, "Have fun!" She replied unknowing of my plans and I giggled.

I loved that about her and the way she always wanted everyone to have a great time. So, as I walked down the hall I only had one thing on my mind: Ally.

-

"Hi, I'm so sorry if I'm intruding on anything I just didn't see the key-"

"Oh! Don't worry about it, Mila. It's on my desk, I didn't think you'd be home so early."

"Neither did I." I mumbled mostly to myself and she looked back at me while she grabbed the studio key.

"Was it bad?" She asked and I shook my head but eventually shrugged.

"Uh the dad is just very... uh conservative, I guess." I let her know very little and she nodded.

"Yeah, you'll see that in the south. I'm from San Antonio and I've seen quite a few incidents. It's never really bad where you can't go out holding hands but you also won't get a day where you don't get a dirty look." She shrugged and handed me the keys.

"You mind if I join?" She asked me and I felt the need to runaway suddenly.

I hated singing in front of people.

"Uh sure." I gave her a tight lipped smile and she happily grabbed her shoes.

"It's gonna be so much fun." She smiled cutely and I turned around towards the door.