- 51 -

"Dinner is ready!"

Y/N's mom yelled out the back door and everyone popped up as Isaiah helped me up from the grass. The sunset was setting nicely over the flat land and naked trees. The pile of leaves that were once raked up now spread on the ground again from the twins jumping into them...or when Anthony pushed Y/N into them.

Y/N's arm wrapped around my shoulders for a brief time as we all headed into the warm home. Plates were set out at each available seat with more pulled out tables to fit everything onto. My stomach immediately growled at the smell of the food. I had starved all day just for tonight and I knew it was most likely because it was thanksgiving. My family was the same way; you don't eat all day until the feast later that night.

A/N: For better visual purposes

"Get in your throne, pops." Anthony snickered as he patted the man's shoulders while the man sat right at the end of the table.

"Oh- Donny why don't you get the high chair? Shit, I didn't put it together-"

"No, it's fine mom I got something better." He snickered before he disappeared behind the kitchen to walk down the hallway.

I hesitantly sat down in between Y/N's mom and her while everyone fought over a seat. Sophia sat next to Y/N and I bit my lip keeping the moodiness deep inside. I suddenly heard Isaiah whine out as he stomped his small foot.

"I was supposed to sit next to Camila." He whined and almost instantly he got a stern look from his dad.

"Sit down boy." He had a type of snippiness to his voice that was sort of impressive.

He just ducked his head and pouted while he picked the closest seat to me which was next to Sophia. I cleared my throat and looked over at him as he pressed his fists against his cheeks in a pout.

"Tomorrow morning you can sit next to me." I whispered jokingly and he cracked a smile when I winked.

He happily sat up in his seat and Don appeared once again with a baby carrier strapped to his torso. He smiled happily and slid Dante right in while he just chilled on his stomach.

"Perfect! I can eat and I get to feed this little fat boy." He joked and sat right across from his mom with Dante giggling with each little movement.

"Oh my babies." Sam cooed next to them and giggled while I looked over at them.

Did they say grace? I was starving and I fucking did not wanna wait any minute longer. But I looked at my girlfriend when I felt her hand softly play with the baby hairs on the back of my neck. She listened in on something Sam was going on about while Y/N's mom looked over all the food hoping she wasn't missing anything.

"Will you just sit down? You're fine, relax." The dad gently looked up at his wife and she just waved him off with an eye roll.

"Hush up." She sat down and looked over at me.