- 10 -

"Goddamnit." I pouted again to myself as I threw my plaid shirt to the ground.

I huffed as I kicked my shoes off not caring if I was making my side of the room even more of a mess. I let out a loud groan and cried out dramatically to get it out of my system. I pressed my back into my bed as I thought about that big teddy bear I liked so much. She was legit a bear, I was convinced she was a bear because she looks super intimidating. But she really is the most cuddly, smiley person I've ever met and every time I saw her my heart literally melts.

I then turned to my side feeling the goddamn cold breeze sweep through the room. Of course, I had to handle my soon to be girlfriend ditching our cuddle session now I had to be cold. I wasn't ready for colder weather, I was from Miami and it rarely ever went below fifty five degrees. (12° Celsius)

Shawn always had that damn window open. But I stayed on my bed laying down and staring at it with a little irritation. Now I was alone in this cold room and I was too comfortable to move from my bed. It would be even better if she was pressed against my back but nope, awkward exchanges between my brother like roommate and future girlfriend. What a bummer.

So as I got up to close the window someone knocked on the door. I immediately assumed who it was and stood in front of the window struggling to close it. It was one of those windows that popped open instead of pushing it up. I was weak and cold which made me almost give up. I didn't even care if he was at the door. Stupid damn window.

Shawn usually always forgets his keys so it was most likely him, so I decided to give him a little time by himself. I sighed deeply as I looked out the window just to look down and see Y/N's truck still parked. I frowned not completely understanding why she was still parked when she left ten plus minutes ago.

I suddenly gasped when I heard another soft knock, that's when it hit me. I practically ran to the door absolutely forgetting about what I was currently wearing. I swung the door open and looked up at the girl who was about five inches taller than me. Her eyes instantly lightened up when she saw me and opened her mouth.

"Actually... I don't wanna go." She bit her lip as her hands pressed against the doorframe.

"Is that okay?" She asked me again and then looked down my body.

She then looked up back into my eyes and smiled as she kept them there. I pulled her in quickly and pressed my body against hers as I smiled against her chest. Suddenly I felt her hands press against my bare shoulders and the breeze came drafted through the room again. I shivered harshly and I shot my eyes open, "Oh shit." I gasped once more and broke away from her hold to snatch a shirt that was on my bed.

"I'm so sorry! That was really inappropriate." I gasped as I slipped on the campus green tee shirt over my bra.

She started to laugh and my cheeks started to get warm as she slowly inched her way to me. I tried to discreetly kick some previously worn clothes to the back corner of my computer desk. It was only the third date she couldn't see how much of a slob I was. Then again she was in my room wanting to stay overnight... on the the third date. How stereotypically gay this relationship was- or was it a relationship? Is it?

"What we watching?" She smirked innocently as she comfortably laid down against my bed.

Her elbow keeping her body up and I bit my lip as I looked at where my laptop was perched. I started to smile but inevitably bit my bottom lip to try and keep it contained. I leaned over the wooden chair and grabbed the regular HP laptop. It was the most I could afford for now and it worked unlike Dinah's. I suddenly sat next to her with a happy smile as I wiggled a little closer to her.