- 25 -

"Agh! There's my girl." She stuffed her face into my neck as she twirled me around.

I giggled as I breathed her in deep loving the feeling of her arms around me. Her scent taking ahold of my senses and I sighed loudly as I felt that lightness come over me again.

"God, I missed you." I breathed out as my hands rubbed up and down her back.

"You tired? Or you wanna catch that movie?" She smiled and I shook my head as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I'm dead tired and I had like two panic attacks just being in a different state other than Florida or Oregon. So, I'd really just love to head back to your dorm and just... lay with you." I hinted and she looked away as she tugged at my waist.

"Let's go to your dorm instead." She brought me in and pecked my lips which confused me.

"You sure?" I let her kiss my lips again and she hummed.

"Shawn might be there." I hinted again and she tugged at my waistband.

"So?" Her eyebrows raised which made me reciprocate and I smirked lightly.

"You have a lot to catch up on." She added and took my hand just to lead me down the airports corridor.

_

"Camila." She softly laughed as I kissed down her throat.

Her back was now pressed against the door on the inside of her truck and her hand gripped my thigh. As I leaned in my hand pressed against her lap and she let out a strangled breath. Her hand gripped a bit harder and I nipped at her bottom lip. She groaned out a painful laugh and I could see her pupils wide as saucers. She was struggling not to have her way with me in front of my own dorm building.

But I was waiting for that, can't she just give me another move when I always make the first one? My heart was racing and I wanted to make one little but bold move to get her going. I looked at her through my eyelashes and sucked in her bottom lip. Her hand rested on the steering wheel and as my hand felt for her girth she gripped the wheel.

"Okay." She leaned back and gulped down her nerves.

"What? You don't like?" I trailed off and she just shook her head.

"No, I do.. and that's the problem." She closed her eyes and she kept her fist tightened around the wheel.

"What does that mean?" I leaned in my own seat confused and she opened her eyes as she looked around.

"We're outside of your dorm which is in downtown Portland." She laughed in embarrassment as she wanted to say something else.

"You don't want my first time to be like this." I questioned as I caught on rather quickly and she nodded.

"Yeah, exactly. Your first time should be special. It's cheesy, I know, but still." She sighed as if she were battling with herself and I kept back a laugh.

I thought about her fuckgirl self fighting against her sweet, sensitive self; who would win? I chuckled and she looked my way with her eyes still dilated. The atmosphere was tense and quiet while she clenched her jaw.

"I mean..." She lead on and I perked up an eyebrow as I tilted my head.

"What's your definition of losing your virginity? What would it mean if I didn't have what I currently have?" She asked me suddenly without any hesitation and I instantly felt shy.

I was caught off guard by that question, I didn't really know. I mean what would the difference between her fingers and mine? I subconsciously considered anyone entering my gateway to heaven would be losing my virginity. But, did I also subconsciously think it was just for a dick? What would've happened if she had a cooch-