- 31 -

"My vagina hurts." I whispered tiredly and Y/N softly chuckled against my neck.

I was so exhausted, this was too much physical activity for me. My lungs were deflated, my entire body was so sore and my cooch was begging for mercy. Sorta. I wasn't in immense pain but it was enough for me to complain about it every five minutes.

"You wanna go back home?" She whispered and honestly I just wanted to take a shower and sleep all day.

But I had work around four pm and I hadn't slept all night due to our explorations. It was about five in the morning and my phone was dead while Y/N's nude body kept me warm. It had stopped raining a few hours ago and we had no more protection so we just... laid here.

"I can't move." I whispered jokingly and she giggled again.

"I'm sorry." She whispered back and her lips pressed against my ear.

"Your body will heal itself if you get some sleep." She hinted and I felt her nose nuzzle into my shoulder.

I then rolled over despite my muscles aching and wrapped my arms around her chilled body. Tracing my fingers over some of the scratch marks I accidentally marked her with. I kissed her collarbone as her flaccid member pressed against my inner thigh. Her eyes remained closed as I breathed her in and I smiled softly. This is what love felt like.

I could already feel her breath settle down to a steady rhythm and her heartbeat was normal. Sometimes I wish I could read her mind. I knew she loved me but I wanted to know what she thought of me. Did she go in depth like I did? Am I the one who loves more? If only she had diaries or some sort of notes she kept that were written about me. But as far as I know she wasn't the writing type, she acted on her feelings instead of speaking about them.

"I love you." I tiredly whispered against her skin and she let out a deeper breath.

"I love you more." She eventually rasped out as her arms briefly tightened around me.

I nuzzled my head against the base of neck and closed my eyes feeling much more relaxed. Her warmth radiating off of her as she covered us with the blankets. Soon enough I was dead asleep against her body and her arms held me together.

_

"What's up with you?" Austin asked me as I basically waddled to the back room.

"Nothing." I hissed lowly as I tried my hardest to ignore the uncomfortable soreness.

"Hailee." Austin called out and I groaned loudly causing a few customers to look my way.

I quickly ducked into the room so they wouldn't see me and I heard footsteps come my way. I clocked in and I turned to my friend as I slipped on the apron I had to wear. She crossed her arms as I stood up straight trying not to give her any hints.

"I saw you when you came in, stop that shit, are you okay?" She instantly knew something was up and I nodded.

"Yep, just being dramatic." I half lied as I walked to the door where she was standing.

She then raised her eyebrows and I was confused as to why the sudden expression. Hailee turned my head and looked at my marked neck causing her to look at me with wide eyes. She pushed me back violently causing me to whine in pain. She slammed the door shut and locked it while she slapped my arm repeatedly.

"You guys fucked! Oh my God!" Hailee yelled and it was my turn to slap her.

"Why the fuck would you close the door if you were gonna yell it out anyway?" I spat and she smiled happily.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She giggled and she lightly jumped as she grabbed my hands.

"You're not a baby anymore I'm so proud." She added and I snorted at her actions while she looked me up and down.