- 34 -

A few weeks passed and I was going out of my mind with each day falling my anxiety rose ten fold. Y/N didn't have to worry about living expenses since the college and the internship were paying for it. Which was insane cause I did my research and not many pay for it. They'd usually offer a housing stipend.

I needed to make sure if she'd be okay and not struggle so much- or at least come out in debt. These kinda things fuck you over and I wanted her protected. She had already started to pack up and she'd leave the day school ends. I was thinking of putting in a transfer to another dorm since I noticed literally everywhere else had better dorms.

More space, an actual bathroom, and a small little kitchen- I don't cook but it would be nice to have. Even if I had driven myself almost insane this entire school year and experienced more stress than I've ever had in high school... I finally had a vacation. Without the one person I wanted to spent it with but at least I could save up to buy her a ticket for Christmas in seven months.

I had watched her spirit get so hyped each day that passed and I really loved it. I just knew I would have the biggest separation anxiety I've had. She was like my second home and I would be left here. Maybe I should just go with her and see how it is, I just didn't want to distract her. Then again if I wasn't there who would comfort her and rub her shoulders if she got too stressed? I already missed her and she was leaving tomorrow.

At the very moment we were standing in the middle of a circle of nothing but food pods. Food trucks were like one of Portland's go to and was a must go for visitors. Y/N was standing with me with her hands in her black basketball shorts. She was looking up at each menu wondering what she was gonna get in her grey campus hoodie. She was really fucking with my emotions today.

The black backwards dad hat perched on her head was giving me all of the feels I needed today. I didn't even want food anymore but I was quickly brought back down to earth when I saw someone with cheese fries.

"I want that." I whispered as I hung on her arm and she looked down at me.

"I want some Thai." She mumbled and then looked around at two of the different Thai pods.

"Yeah, fuck it." She walked us up to the food truck that I wanted and she ordered for me.

"Yeah, just load the hell out of it." She chuckled as they quickly started to make my order.

She pulled me into her side and I took notice at how closer she's been this past week. There was not a full minute that went by when she wasn't touching me. Holding my hand for dear life or wrapping her arms around me. We had gotten compliments up the ass and of course I wasn't complaining but I wondered what was wrong. While we got our wonderful looking food we walked back to her truck which was literally a block away.

Finding parking in downtown Portland was a bitch and don't get me started on the people on Alder Street. Which is where we were at due to all the food trucks and pods. There were so many collections of foods that I could literally eat at different trucks three times a day for weeks. I couldn't afford that, sadly enough.

"Hm fuck." She moaned with a mouthful of her Thai curry chicken fried rice.

I looked down at my own food that was fries loaded with cheese and I fell in love with her even more, "You always feed me so well." I fake cried and she smiled at me with a stuffed mouth.

She then playfully reached over and swiped a fry from my little tray. I looked at her through squinted eyes and she squinted back, silently challenging me. Then I just giggled looking back to my food then glancing at hers.

"Okay, give me some." I mumbled as I reached over and she twirled the noodles with her fork.

I patiently waited with my mouth open and she put her hand right underneath the fork. She playfully flew it to my mouth as if I was a child and I giggled. My lips enclosed around it and she slipped the fork from my lips as I chewed. I closed my eyes at the taste and grabbed her hand carefully so I wouldn't accidentally make her spill her plate.