- 28 -

"Oh! Hi, Camila, it's good to see you again." Donovan smiled our way and I could visibly see how tired he was.

"The baby taking a toll on you? You okay, buddy?" I laughed softly as he wiped his greasy hands.

"You have no idea- and you better not have any idea for a few long years." He warned us both and Y/N leaned up as she patted the cars roof.

"Don." She quickly hissed and I chuckled taking everything lightheartedly.

"What? I'm being serious." Don then crossed his arms and I glanced around him.

I saw a few guys talking by the entrance of the open garage with a cigarette in between their fingers. I guess Don and Sam did have a team on their hands. How dumb of me to think Y/N was the other person they had. He probably had her working more since he knew that we had plans this summer. Or he just trusted her more.

"Maybe you should fill out the paperwork instead?" Y/N suggested as she looked him up and down.

"I'm fine, Y/NN." He waved her off but I was with my girlfriend on this one.

"You look really tired D, I don't think you should be around any heavy machinery." Y/N crossed her arms and I saw him very slightly start to tip over.

"Y/N." He hardened up a bit and I nervously spoke up.

"You really don't look too good. Take a break, get some food in your system, take a nap." I backed my girlfriend up and he looked around before rubbing his eyes.

"I'll make you a coffee? I've been doing it all day." I chuckled as I patted his back while Y/N leaned against the wine red car.

"Yeah, I guess. Just for a little though." He mumbled to himself and I lead him to the office while Y/N got to work.

It was a super easy fix, the car needed a new belt, I guess it kept slipping off. A few months around Y/N and her family and I knew a lot more about cars than I ever wanted to. Don sat at his desk in front of the window with a loud sigh and checked his phone. Texting back who I assumed was his wife while I stepped to the cheap coffee machine by the restroom.

"How's the baby?" I asked him and he just closed his eyes with a deep breath.

"He's really a pride and joy but he's a pain in my ass." He leaned back into his chair comfortably.

"I really wished he would be like Y/N. She never cried, she was such a precious, quiet little thing. But, Dante... is so annoying." He complained about his baby and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Like, how is it possible for a baby that small be so loud?! It's so crazy, he's a blaring siren that never stops." He started to laugh to himself and he sighed deeply.

"These spurts only started a few days ago but it feels like a lifetime. I don't know how Sam does it, she's the one who has to get up and feed him." He just kept talking to me about his problems of the new baby.

Which I somewhat understood the struggles, Sofia was brought into the world when I was ten. Her room was right next to mine so I would hear her literally scream bloody murder. It would keep me up as much as it kept my parents up.

"Ima get him a little hamster water tank and fill it with tit milk." He mumbled and I laughed deeply knowing where Y/N got her humor from.

"I wonder if that would actually work." I stopped and he chuckled softly while I continued to pour water into the coffee machine.

I heard a honk out in the garage then a series of laughs of the men while Y/N cursed them out. Don grumbled to himself as he kicked up his feet, "Damn boys always fucking with her. If it wasn't for the extra help and lower pay I would've fired them a long time ago." He clenched his jaw and I glanced out the window of the door that lead to the garage.