- 5 -

"You're just gonna waste our Sunday movie night?! Our Netflix day?! For a date?!" Shawn yelled from inside the bathroom and I carefully did my makeup.

"For a girl you've had a crush on this entire time?!" He yelled again and I giggled as I heard the toilet flushed.

The door opened and he walked out pulling his shirt from out of his shorts. I smiled amused with his questions and he cheesed cutely.

"Okay." He smiled softly and I laughed knowing the previous questions was him joking around.

"I'll be here.. watching Orange is the New Black without you." He sighed over dramatically while I applied my lipstick.

"Did you wash your hands?" I asked him as he sat himself on his bed just to grab his laptop.

"Nope." He playfully glared at me and I shook my head.

"I don't even know why they thought you were a good match to be my roommate." I playfully took a dig at him and he chuckled.

"What an abomination!" I playfully yelled loudly causing him to giggle.

"But side note... do I look okay? Is it too much?" I asked looking at the black dress I was wearing.

He looked me up and down and sighed, "You look gorgeous Camila.. as always. She'll love it." He smiled softly and I loved the genuinity in his voice.

"Now.. what're you watching?" I asked him as I mindlessly strutted towards him.

"I told you already.. OITNB."

"...why? Like really, how hard is it to say the name." I gestured and he couldn't help but giggle.

"I can be extra if I wanna be." He flipped his non existent hair and I laughed to myself.

"I hate you." I giggled deeply as my phone started to ring.

"I love you too Cabello." He hummed with a small chuckle and he clicked play.

"But I'm gonna kick your ass if you watch ahead of me so watch a different movie or show asshole- hello?" I answered the phone laughing and my heart fluttered when I heard that breathy laugh.

"Well hi." She chuckled and I tried not to bite my lip due to my lipstick.

"Hi." I whispered gently also trying not to squeal while saying it and she laughed again.

"Are you ready, pretty?" She asked me cutely and I grabbed my coat quickly.

"Yesss, I am." I cheesed to myself and I noticed Shawn look over to me.

"Uhh Ondine?" She asked in confusion and I could visibly picture her nervously itching her head.

"Yep, but I'll just come down so you don't have to do all that awkward craziness." I laughed and waved to Shawn as I opened up the door.

"Okay, good." She giggled in relief and I peeked my head back into my dorm.

"I'm serious Shawn, don't watch the next episode-"

"Leave!" He yelled and I closed the door before he threw his stuffed animal at me.

I giggled to myself as I walked towards the elevator as I looked down my dress.

"I'm outside the building, love, I'll see you in a few seconds." I could see that damn smile on her face as I closed my eyes.

We both chuckled and hung up and I knew we were laughing due to nerves and giddiness. Well at least I was she was probably feeling awkward as hell. I do know that she doesn't go on dates a lot which surprises me. But at least I had the honor of being one of her dates.