- 57 -

"You're okay to fly right?" Y/N asked me as I fanned myself with a book a had brought.

"Yeah, I'll just put the air on me." I mumbled as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I bought a bag for you too." She then held up a bag that was noted that it was heavy duty.

"I doubt I'll be puking anytime soon. It's just... hot right now." I felt my heart beating out of control and she looked around.

"Calm down, I promise you're gonna be okay." She kissed my temple and I just closed my eyes.

"I'm not nervous I just don't feel good." I breathed out and she watched me intently.

"Want me to get a slushee before we get on?" She quickly suggested and I just shook my head.

"No, doors open in five." I mumbled and she looked down with a small nod of acknowledgment.

I knew she wanted to help as much as she could but at the moment I didn't think she could. She couldn't necessarily just make my stomach feel better. So, I grabbed her clammy hand and wondered if she was the one that was nervous. She inhaled sharply and looked up at the packed airport while it was my turn to look at her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and her eyes shot towards mine just as fast.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She gave me a tight smile and I squinted my eyes at her.

"Y/NN." I pressed and she just sighed to herself.

"I'm not completely nervous I'm just- what if they actually don't like me?" She scratched her head and it started to take my mind off of my upset stomach.

"They're not the ones dating you." I tried to ease her worries but she didn't budge.

"But I care about what your family will think it's one of the most important things! I mean where are we gonna spend our holidays every year if they dislike me? What if they shun you if you have my kids?" She started listing off her thoughts and I couldn't help but let a smile grow on my lips.

"I mean can you imagine our kids not growing up with grandpar- what?" She looked at me and I giggled softly while she gulped.

"Baby..." I sighed out and just gently laughed, "They already love you for keeping my head out of my ass my entire college year. They raised me, they know I'm an easily distracted person that takes everything personal."

She took a deep breath as I watched people start to line up as the time got even closer to our boarding time.

"Shit, honestly, I don't even think I would've survived all that I went through alone. The only thing you might have to worry about is everyone wanting to be near you all the time." I got up with an uneasy feeling and knew I could try and ignore it.

It was like I had anxiety to be on a plane but I didn't feel the dread that came with my anxiety. It was just an odd feeling and I wanted to lay down in my bed. Y/N followed me in suit as they called our group number. We lined up behind a family and Y/NN pulled me into her.

"If I could get on naked, I would." I breathed and she chuckled softly.

"I would highly recommend you not doing that since no one cleans these seats." She giggled causing me to smile up her and she laughed again.

"Damn, imagine that though." She cracked up and I giggled gently with her.

My eyes tracing her features as she laughed to herself as her imagination went wild. We slowly moved forward and I just closed my eyes as she kept me in her arms. All I had to do was deal with eight hours of nothing but airports and planes. Shit.