- 37 -

I had felt so comfortable, I was the most comfortable I had ever been since the first night. My face was buried into her chest as she securely held me in her arms. The warmth of her body and the coolness of the blanket covering us. Nothing was heard throughout the apartment, it was complete silence and it was heaven. That was until my deep pleasant dreams were abruptly cut off. The radar chime from Y/N's phone echoed throughout the room and my heart dropped. My eyes shot open due to the instant feeling of anxiety from years of waking up to this alarm.

It was torture, it was the signal of hell.

"Babe, I swear to fucking God." I huffed loudly when she didn't even start to move.

"Hmm." She hummed tiredly and I subconsciously slapped her side.

"Turn it off." I was immediately pissed off and she kicked through her irritation.

"Y/N." My voice became stern and she took a deep breath.

I was so upset from my sleepiness that I turned my back to her, facing the wall as I snatched all the blankets.

"Whore." She whispered but I ignored it as I kept my eyes closed trying my best to fall back into my dream.

The phone was shut off and I finally felt at peace again almost immediately falling back asleep. But my subconscious still heard her quietly shuffling around and getting dressed for work. She made her way to the bathroom where I officially fell back into my deep slumber.

In a matter of minutes which only felt like seconds I was woken up again by her lips. She kissed my jaw ever so softly and nudged her nose against my cheek.

"Baby-"

"Y/NN!" I whined tiredly as I let out another huff.

"Stop, you have all day to sleep, just give me one kiss." She spoke into my ear and I quickly stopped my mini temper tantrums.

I cracked my eyes open just to lean up and press my lips against hers. She softly chuckled while I reclosed my eyes and kept them shut as she leaned back, "I love you." She whispered and I breathed in deep.

"I love you." I replied lowly and I heard her footsteps walk down the hall.

I heard the familiar jingle of her keys and then the door was opened and closed. The sound of her leaving left an impact on the beating of my heart. It was much faster than it was before, so, I rolled to my side so I could fall asleep again. My anxiety would go away if I fell asleep. She'd be back in no time.

-

"I can't do this." I sighed as I watched the TV from upside down.

"Yes, you can. By the way, how fucking cute is it that you two are kinda living with each other." I heard Mariana say on the other end of the phone.

"I miss everyone." I sighed not knowing who I missed more.

"I miss you guys, I miss my college friends, I miss my family, I miss Y/NN-"

"Y/NN is in the same damn city as you!"

"I don't care." I pouted as I slid off the couch onto the floor.

"I feel lonely." I sighed as I shoved my face into the camera with a big breath.

"Go explore, Mila, you're in a different city for once."

"I'll get lost so fast the hell-"

"Good, go get lost, go do something. Don't waste your summer waiting for your girlfriend to come from work. She'd want you to keep yourself busy." She pointed out and I then got a small idea as I hummed.