- 14 -

"Karla Camila!" I heard Shawn yell at me as I stayed put in my bed currently at seven pm.

I grouchily looked up at him as I watched my Netflix, "Stop. Bothering. Me." I kept my earbuds in and he stood in front of my bed.

His arms crossed and I looked back down at the screen that was playing Chocolat. He then looked at me again, "There's no getting through with you until something great happens out of nowhere, huh?"

"Nothing great will ever happen." I huffed and he chuckled knowing I've had the shittiest week.

Was it a shitty week or just a shitty day? Am I that really dramatic? Waste my time in two weeks-

"Here." He then reaches over to his desk and suddenly throws a small gas station bag at me.

I looked inside just to see three bags of chips, a few candies, and a couple chocolate bars.

"When you said to get you tampons I forgot to give that to you." He admitted as he grabbed his leather jacket causing me to frown.

"You're just gonna leave me after you admitted your love for me?" I joked as I held the bag of snacks in my arms.

He suddenly cleared out his throat and shook his head with heated cheeks, "You're funny." He commented and I slid my laptop onto my dresser.

I leaned up on my knees and watched him walk to the door, "Don't leave me." I pouted as the sweater I was wearing reached my thighs.

"Stop pouting, I'm not going to a party either so don't worry about me being drunk. I'll be back in a few hours." He informed me and I whined as he looked back at me.

"Mila! Sunday is our day not Friday!"

"Oh my God, are you going on a date?" I suddenly asked as I seen how dressed up he was.

"What? No-"

"Shawn!" I yelled out and he opened up the door.

"I'll see you later Mila."

"Shawn Peter Raul!" I yelled after him and he laughed as he closed the door.

I scrambled for the door and suddenly it opened up again, he rushed by me and grabbed his guitar.

"And you're gonna serenade her?!" I yelled out and he laughed as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Stop." He laughed contagiously, "I have a gig at a pub, not a date. Relax." He laughed softly causing me to let go.

I knew he did these shows sometimes, it was an extra source of money. I didn't want him to be late for a show so I let go.

"Fine, bring me back a burger." I sat back down on my bed and he nodded.

"Gotcha, I love you." He sang and I scrunched up my nose.

"I love you tooooo." I sang as he closed the door causing me to finally sit here in silence.

I got back in my bed and stuck in the earbuds to keep watching the Johnny Depp movie. As the minutes passed I went through almost two bags of chips and a beef stick. My dark navy blue sweater was covered in Cheeto dust and I was stuck in the dim lit room watching the ending of this movie. But before anything else happened that was too exciting in my life the door was knocked on.

I groaned loudly, I always for some reason thought it was Shawn, I needed to stop assuming. I got up with a frustrated huff and swung open the door as my mouth opened, "You really need to stop forgetting your fucking keys-"

I stopped dead in my tracks and wet my lips that I felt had chip dust against them. My legs were bare and the only thing covering my comfy black underwear was this disgusting sweater. My eyes connected to Y/N's and before she could open her mouth and say anything I panicked. I slammed the door shut as I just realized she saw me with fucking food on my lips and stains on my shirt. The slob jumped out while she was with this beautiful fucking person at the coffee shop earlier.