- 6 -

"She's so amazing, Shawn." I gushed as I fell back onto his bed with butterflies swarming my stomach.

"And how was the date?" He asked as he typed away on his phone underneath his steel gray plaid covers.

"Absolutely amazing! She listened to everything I had to say and she said she thinks I'm funny-"

"Anyone will say anything on the first date, Mila." Shawn started to laugh and let his phone down to lean up on his elbow.

"Don't kill my vibe, Canada.. damn." I huffed and he laughed to himself before looking at me softly.

"Okay.. tell me." He smiled amused with my love sick behavior.

I then smiled again up at the dorm room ceiling hearing his laptop playing a movie from his hard drive. I sighed over dramatically to give my roommate the feel of my great night.

"She took me to the art museum and it was so cute, she had no idea what to do. She was so freaking nervous and she held my hand like oof." I rambled and Shawn chuckled to himself before picking his phone back up.

"She held your hand? Woah, calm down there tiger." He typed back his what I assumed girlfriend and I smiled to myself.

"Yeah.. and she kissed me." I mumbled to myself with a sheepish smile and blushing cheeks.

He then peeked over his phone and he raised his eyebrow, "Really?" He asked and I nodded before tracing my finger across his bird tattoo on his hand.

"Yeppers." I giggled giddily and he quickly typed a reply before sitting up.

He adjusted his white and green campus hoodie before running a hand through his grown out hair, "Like.. kiss, kiss? Or just a kiss?" He asked me and I turned to my side to lean on my elbow.

"Just a kiss, no tongue, but still." I shrugged as I fiddled with a loose thread from his blanket.

"Oooooh!" He quickly started to tease me and he threw himself on me tackling me backwards.

"You got a kiss, you got a kisss." He sang and I screamed as my friend tickled me.

"Did you tell Dinah?" He laughed as he climbed out of bed adjusting his basketball shorts.

"No, I just got home dummy." I rolled my eyes as I breathed heavily from the tickle attack.

"Hmm.." He smirked and pulled up his phone as he stood up tall.

He typed away and I rolled my eyes knowing he was gonna be either super dry or over dramatic.

"You're a horrible texter by the way." I rolled my eyes and got up just to unclip my heels.

"Me? You are! You always text me when I'm already sleeping or I'm busy-"

"Cause I don't go to bed at eight pm grandpa." I rolled my eyes and he laughed shaking his head.

"You're a hater." His voice cracked a bit once he laughed and I giggled before feeling my phone vibrate.

A face eating grin plastered across my lips and I giggled deeply and goofily,

CoffeeCutie😍: I had a great time with you tonight💞

Camila🤤: me too! It was amazing, thank you cutie ❤️

CoffeeCutie😍: You have any plans for Wednesday?

Camila🤤: I think I have a wellness class

CoffeeCutie😍: Wellness? Like for music or something else?

Camila🤤: yeah like it helps posture, breathing and like stage fright kinda stuff 💀