Chapter 1

Shackled to the wall, with only a large shirt wasn't what I expected to do on a Sunday night.

Yet here I was swaying from side to side and trying to ignore the temptation to sit down. Beyond the bars of the cell, a guard sat staring at me almost daring me to do something. While his partner was reading some kind of magazine, probably Playboy...who cared.

The click of the clock got my attention, making me snap my eyes toward it. Five twenty...ten more minutes and he'll come. Looking down on my body I barely saw the wounds anymore that he placed not even twenty minutes ago. I sighed even though my wolf growled, did they really think they could break me? Just thinking about it made me laugh. Men.

The Playboy magazine guard looked up to glance at me for a second before flipping the page. I closed my eyes and waited as the minutes click by. No use in wasting energy that was going to be needed later. When ten minutes clicked by, a door open and footsteps approached the cell. Not bothering to look up as Samuel unlocked the cage.

Within seconds his hand grabbed my face, shacking me until I glared at him.

"Have you decided yet?" he asked, unlike most bad boys he didn't have that deep husky voice going on for him, instead he sounded like a girl trying to act tough, which made my wolf yawn, clearly she didn't feel threaten either.

"It's not gonna happen. Soon my pack will come for me and you'll die. End of story."

He grasped my neck and squeezed, my breath caught and I could feel my face becoming pink from no oxygen and yet I couldn't help but smile at him. Really he did this everytime he saw me. It was almost like a routine. But still with the lack of oxygen my thoughts started to fuzz around and my sight started to cloud. He released me and I started to cough, breathing in as much air as my lungs could handle.

"Your pack's not going to come. We hid your scent, we made sure no one fucked up and we hid our trail." His eyes gleam and you could see the tints of gold.

"You don't scare me," I said before I could close my mouth. God I was tired, I couldn't even keep my mouth close for five seconds.

A slap against my cheek had my head colliding with the wall.

"I'll ask you one last time, join us and become my mate." He waited, eyes all dark gold now.

I sighed, I knew why they wanted me. Female werewolves were rare, very rare. And if you had one in your pack, not only would it make your pack more respected but it'll also get the chance of having purebreds. And if you had one as a mate? Well let's just say that almost everyone would respect you. But still I didn't like the situation I was in.

"You know when someone askes someone to be their girlfriend they usually have roses and chocolates, not chain her to the wall and torture her until she says yes." My voice grew tired and I licked my dry lips.

For a second Samuel look guilty but then it was gone. In its place determination and anger showed.

"You will become mine." He growled, showing me his impossible huge canies. Then he walked over to the table and pulled out a long knife, a silver knife. Inwardly I groan but I kept my face expressionless. My wolf in the other hand growled and bared her fangs, with my will power I pushed her back and tighten the hold of her leash.

Very slowly Samuel walked back to me and then with a flick of his wrist, the knife cut my forearm. Making blood immendiatly drip down my arm and flow toward my chest. Covering the old dried trail of blood and replacing it with new blood. My white shirt wasn't even white anymore, please it wasn't even a shirt. The mere fact that it was still hanging onto my body was a miracle itself with all the cuts and tears.

With another flick of his wrist, the knife sliced my thigh. I suppressed a cry and glared up at Samuel, barely thinking of the hot blood running down my leg.

"Doing this won't help you, this won't make my wolf summit to you, matter of fact it's making us even more angry." I growled out but then he sliced the knife across my cheek.

I screamed, not because it hurt. Pain I could deal with, but the mere fact that he did that suprised me and I wasn't expecting that. The blood ran down my cheek and soon was dripping off of my chin. My wolf stared to yank on her leash, she bared her teeth and dangerously her grey eyes were enhanced with silver. She growled and for once I didn't stop the growl from leaving my lips.

The room vibrated with the power in my voice and all three werewolves stood up and nervously stepped away from me. Samuel quickly regain himself and punched me in the face. Breaking my nose in the process, I could feel drops of blood running down and onto my lips but I didn't care. Anger, tiredness, pain, depression, and sadness filled me, and I growled.

The tables vibrated and the clock fell to the floor. It was now or never I thought to myself before I snapped. The chains snapped against the wall and I tackled the alpha to the ground. Moving fast I plied the knife off of his hands and sunk it deep inside his heart. Anger and so many other emotions made me crack as I pounded the knife deeper into his heart and twisted. His hands that were grasping my arms in a way to throw me off, stopped and fell to the floor. I pulled the knife off of his chest and heaved myself up, staring blindly at the two werewolves. One of the werewolves had turned, his black and white coat matched his death gold glare. But the Playboy guard stood almost relaxed. He stared at the dead alpha at my feet and smiled.

"Finally," he said while the other guy growled. Then the wolf lunged towards me. My body hit the wall and his teeth sunk into my arm, almost tearing it apart if it wasn't for Playboy boy grabbing him from the neck and flinging him across the room.

"You dare touch our alpha?" Playboy all but growled, the wolf stood up as a man.

"She is not our alpha. She just killed Samuel and your not going to do anything."

"Listen you mutt, now that she killed Samuel in a one on one fight, we have no other choice but to accept her as our alpha. It's the rules, stop letting your emotions get I'm the way. You think I want her to be our alpha. You think I want to take orders from a... a girl? But you think we have a choice?" Playboy boy was in the other man's face after he finished.

I stood, wincing as my arm tried to heal itself.

"No need," I said through clench teeth, "I'm not your damn alpha, I don't care who it is as long as I can leave." I started to walked toward the opening of the cage when naked boy stood in my way.

"I challenge you," he growled, eyes flashing gold once again.

"Fine you win, yippee, whatever." I tried pushing him back when screams filled the night. Followed closely by growls and whimpering.

Playboy boy was suddenly grabbing a fistful of my teared shirt.

"Your our alpha, protect your pack or die by the elders." His deep voice ran down my skin and I growled. How dare he, how dare he talk to me in that manner.

I pushed him away from me and strolled past them, toward the door and followed the sounds of battle.

My wolf was livid, she was clawing at me to get up but I snap at her and she backed away.

Finally after walking through empty rooms that were trashed,

I finally walked out the front door.

Well there was supposedly to be a front door but it lay on the floor broken.

I saw my old pack fighting against my new pact.

And could tell by the huge black wolf that my brother was leading the invasion.

I glanced around my shoulder to see Playboy boy leaning against the door.

His eyes daring me not to do it.

I growled and then gave in to myself as I shifted.

I stood on the ground in all fours and started to run