1.80 Young Powerhouses of Da Lang (1)

In Da Lang, Yun Liang(1) restaurant was one of the more expensive restaurants, and it was certainly the most prestigious. It was frequently patronized by rich nobility and people of high status. Sometimes, even the ministers and the royal Princes also visited the restaurant to entertain their guests, or to just have some meal by themselves.

The food and wine served were of the highest quality, with rare ingredients sourced even as far as the west and north. Whatever other eateries did not normally serve due to the complexity of the dish, or the lack of ingredients, people could certainly find it in Yun Liang.

The restaurant also boasted several private rooms, to accommodate these more noble personages.

Today, there was a young maiden inside one of the smaller rooms. When she arrived, her elegant profile had attracted countless eyes and sighs in admiration, until she was escorted to her private room.

Princess Zhang XiuYa's mood had been gloomy. In fact, she had been feeling completely neglected for a few years, because of a certain young man.

Today, to ease her mind, she had wanted to eat her favorite river fish, stewed with ginseng and jujubes. The stew was slowly cooked over burning charcoal, even when served. The white meat of the fish, and several chunks of red meat to give the stock more flavor, made the stew more colorful and enticing. it was perfect to be consumed during winter. Of course she could have asked the Imperial chefs to make one for her, but she felt that she needed to go out for fresh air, despite the cold winter day.

Clad in snow white thick fur cloak, covering her slim figure also robed in white, Princess Zhng XiuYa looked from every angle, like a fairy descending from the heaven

Clad in snow white thick fur cloak, covering her slim figure also robed in white, Princess Zhng XiuYa looked from every angle, like a fairy descending from the heaven. Her face was as flawless as white jade, and her willowy soft brows carried a trace of elegance, pride, but just a bit of vulnerability. It would cause a lot of young men grovelling just for the Princess to grace them with her small smile.

As a woman, she was the very picture of grace and elegance.

In fact, her closest attendants, including the handful of maids that were attending to her at the moment would notice that the Princess' change in clothing style and appearance began roughly a couple of years ago