Chapter 3

Thank you for the 1K follows, 1K reads and thank you guys for getting the first book up to #2 gang!

I appreciate you all a lot.

So here is the next chapter! Tell me if there are any mistakes, because I was tired as hell writing this for some reason 🤣.

****

Leonado Santiago's POV

The whole ride to school, Ruben rambles on as if girls are a class subject that my cousin just happens to be a complete genius at studying.

Luis has died down a bit with the girl chatter and now we just leave Ruben to it.

I head straight to class as the first bell rings signalling the need to get there.

I say bye to the boys, who have separate lessons.

I walk to the classroom and immediately go to the very back of the classroom and sit down, taking out my stuff from my bag.

I'm just about ready, when I hear an annoying noise.

No, an annoying voice.

"Leooo!" The high pitched and very irritating voice says.

I look up and immediately regret it, wishing I just dove under the table.

^^ Zoë Collins

Can this day get any more annoying?

How is it that I dump the girl and her pride couldn't just crash and burn with the rest of the relationship.

She initially got with me for a dare. Then she found out about my financial situation and decided to ditch the whole dare idea and make it the real thing.

We dated for two months, until I found out about the dare and the gold digging , thank you credit card bills and thank you best friends, note the sarcasm.

How did she even get the details? I have no clue.

It hurt me a hell of a lot but I got over it.

She sits in my lap.

"Hey" she giggles.

"You really changed over the summer!" She continues without letting me say anything.

"Like, you're so hot!" She says dramatically holding my face, her acrylic nails, biting into my skin.

"Get up!" I snarl at her.

"Aw, don't be like that baby" She whines in a baby voice.

I feel myself starting to get angry and I really want to just throw her off of me but my mom raised me right.

But on the other hand, my momma didn't even like her.

I am just about to throw her, when the teacher walks in.