Chapter 47

^^Khalid- Location.
                           ***

Shoutout to the lovely D33X15 who's support for me and everything I do keeps me going on a daily. She's always commenting, always encouraging me and always making sure I know that I got this with her praise on social media.

Thank you sis. You're a blessing. Xo
                                ***

Leonardo Santiago's POV.

"Casey, stop, you'll hurt yourself!" Dana calls out exasperatedly, before rolling her eyes and going back inside.

We have been playing on the grass outside Dana's house all day, soaking up as much sunlight as possible.

I smile broadly as Casey clings to my face, trying to wrestle me with her little arms, pushing her curls out of the way frequently.

She uses all of her weight, hoisting her little legs onto my shoulders and then dropping backwards till we are both on the ground and she huffs our with effort.

I stifle a chuckle and pretend to struggle, 'gasping' for air and I tap on the ground hard three times.

"Oww! Casey! You win again?! Aghhhhh, my reputation is ruined!" I howl, slinging an arm over my eyes.

I take a peak at her, and her face falls and she crawls onto my chest with big round eyes.

"Leo, are you otay?" She asks worriedly.

I play dead, staying as still as humanly possible, and she starts poking my cheeks.

I try hard not to giggle when she leans close to my face to hear my breathing and her hair tickles my face.

"Leo! Are you dead?!" She yells with a gasp.

"Dana, Dana, I think I've killed him!" Casey says and she starts to cry, when Dana doesn't come, having already being aware of my antics.

My eyes snap open and I scoop her into a big cuddle.

"Oh, don't cry princess, I didn't mean it!" I say, wiping the tears off her face.

She looks up at me dolefully.

"Don't do that again, Leo or God help me!" She says hitting the top of my head with a little scowl, her cheeks going red.

I nearly chuckle.

She sounds like me

"Will you forgive me?" I ask making puppy eyes.

"No!" She says trying to fold her arms.

I shift her to my hip and reach into my pocket, taking out a $5 note and holding it out in front of her.

"Now d'you forgive me?" I ask.

She eyes the money skeptically.

"Make it 10 and then we'll talk" she pouts.

I sigh and pull another $5 dollars out.

"Wipe your tears and then we have done deal" I tell her.

She sniffs and wipes her tears.

"Will you get me ice cream too?" She asks with the most adorable pout.

"N- -" I start to say but she snuggles into my neck.

"Please?" She asks and I gulp.

She's got me wrapped around her tiny pinky finger.

"Sure, If it makes you happy" I say.