Chapter 36

I'm gonna start writing a 'black love' story soon, what do you think? :)
                          ***

Shoutout to UrFavTato for being the first comment in the last chapter. You're appreciated. 🙌🏾
                             ***

Leonardo Santiago's POV

"Leo, no!" Dana giggles, from underneath me.

It has been a couple of weeks since the scene at the holding cells happened, and we have been almost inseparable.

I don't really know what we are, but we have both agreed that we won't tell anyone about whatever this is.

As far as our families are concerned, we aren't together.

My mother still wants to kill her and my dad is trying to get her to relax because of the babies.

"Or what?" I chuckle, continuing to tickle her thighs.

She wraps her arms around my neck.

"Keep annoying me and you'll find out" she grins.

I lean down and kiss her.

She kisses me back and smiles into the kiss.

I pull away first and get up, grabbing a pair of underwear from my top draw and I wear them, going into the bathroom.

I start to wash my face and go to brush my teeth, when Dana walks in.

She wears one of my t-shirts and my basketball shorts, pulling the drawstrings to fit her smaller waist.

Her butt barely fits in them and I don't even try to hide the fact that I'm staring.

She catches me and giggles softly, walking behind be and hugging me.

I feel myself freeze a little.

"I had fun last night" she says.

"I did too" I mutter.

She pulls away.

"I- I should get going" she says and I nod.

"You should" I agree.

She bows her head slightly, and walks out of the bathroom gathering her clothes off of the floor.

She gets changed and brushes her teeth, before walking to get out of my room, making me feel a little guilty.

"Wait a minute Dana" I say. She turns around, hopefully.

"Yes, Leo?" She asks.

"I'll give you a ride to school" I say with a shrug and her shoulders slump slightly.

"Oh, I- Okay" she responds, giving me a tight smile.

I nod and pull on some clothes.

We sneak downstairs and I instruct her to move to the front door.

She  nods and does so quickly.

I walk into the kitchen and I nearly jump, when I see my mom sitting there.

She looks up at me.

"Good morning" she greets.

I nod and smile.

"Hey, momma" I say, leaning over and kissing her cheek.

Before I can pull away properly, she suddenly grabs a fistful of my shirt and pulls me close to her face.