Chapter 46

Sadly, we are nearing the end of this book!

I may decide to do a book 3, but I will need a cover, so whoever is up to it, dm me on here, Snapchat or Instagram please. (Preferably Snap or Insta, so I can save it).

Proper pleasantries will be done at the very end, I promise!

                                     ****

Jayla Santiago's POV.

It's been a few months since the babies have been born and life is slowly getting back to normal.

My mom and dad are occupied with the babies almost 24/7.

My brother and his girlfriend are getting better day by day and everything is starting to look up finally!

I've been spending a lot of time with Luis recently.

Most of the time, we just stay in, enjoying each other's company.

He's been so kind to me.

Right now, it's my birthday, but I didn't want to go out, so we are laying on his bed, watching movies and eating our weight in junk food.

My parents and my brother showered me with gifts and kisses, and my dad was particularly emotional, as usual.

You would think that a gang leader would be more volatile, but he really can't keep it up when it comes to his family.

Luis tugs on one of my curls and I look up at him.

"D'you want more popcorn?" He asks, rubbing lazy circles on my back.

I see some of the sugar on his lips from the popcorn and I lean up, kissing him and then licking his lip slightly.

He groans as I pull away.

"Well that answers that question" he responds lowly and slightly sarcastically.

I giggle and lay my head back on his chest.

His hands move from my back to my butt and he grabs it, pressing me into him.

I bite my lip and feel a blush rise up my cheeks. 

"Don't get shy on me now, when you just pulled that stunt" He says into my ear.

"I-I'm not shy" I stutter.

He leans down and kisses my neck, sucking a little less than gently, his full lips, a big contrast to his sharp teeth, which he sinks into my neck, drawing out a moan.

He continues to hold my butt and toy with it as if experimenting.

I splay my hands on his chest and start to move them to his hips, pulling his hoodie over his head and then touching his toned muscles.

He flexes his muscles underneath me and I giggle.

"Luis..." I say.

"Yes, Jayla?" He asks.

"How long do we have the house to ourselves?" I ask, trailing my fingers down his chest, stomach, then abdomen, stopping at his waistline.

I look into his eyes and then they spark with recognition.

"A-about a couple of hours, why?" He asks, trying to sound nonchalant.

I give him a small but suggestive smile.

"Where do you keep your condoms?" I ask and he sits up, with me still on his lap.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks.