Chapter 30

^^^Bad- Jules ft. Not3s, Kojo Funds and Eugy. (AKA, my hoe anthem!)

I'll let you know when to play it....
***

This one is a shout-out to jmaster221  because she gave me this wonderful idea, just out of the blue, by just writing it on my message board.

The same goes for anyone. If you have an idea, feel free to share it with me.
***
⚠️WARNING! There will be some explicit nature in this scene!⚠️

Dana Harris' POV

"Are you sure 'bout this?" I ask cautiously.

Ade rolls her eyes at me and chuckles.

"I've been married for a little longer than you've been alive, sweetie, trust me" she says.

I have started spending a lot of time with her.

Not because of the task.

I actually...

Enjoy it here.

No pressure.
No stress.

And... they really seem to like me.

Tomorrow's date with Leo is all planned out!

I'll take him on the date.

We'll get through it and I'll pull him somewhere quiet and tell him the truth.

Everything I know.

I don't care about the repercussions...

I can't keep on with this!

But there is only one problem.

I can't dance for shit!

I have never been a great dancer, and there is no way it's going to happen over night.

I mean, I can dance, but I can't really dance...

'Sexy'.

I want this date to go well, and for that to happen, I've got to give it everything I've got.

So here I am, in the Santiago Living room, learning everything about dance, from none other than my 'boyfriend's' mother.

Leo and his dad have gone out on some 'business and won't be back till late, so there is plenty of time.

She grins at me.

"This is gonna be so fun!" She squeals, jumping about.

"Ugh, should you be doing this with babies on the way, Ade?" I ask cautiously.

"Tchu!" She scowls.

"I've done more than jump and dance while being pregnant, darlin', how'd you think I've got not one, not two, but nearly 4 children?" She asks and I giggle.

"Okay, I get it" I chuckle.

"Let's get started!" She says, with a grin and I nod.

She waddles up to the sound system at the corner of the room and plugs in her phone, scrolling through it and then picking a song.

*PLAY NOW*

My eyes widen when I hear the beat.

Oh, she's wild, wild?

She grins at me and takes my hand, drawing me into the middle of the room.

"Do as I do" She says and she starts to move her hips slowly from one side to the other.