Chapter 33

^^^ Centuries- Fall out boy

Shoutout to and user89221207
xoxomelanintt because they got the reference to book 1, in the last chapter and their comments on book one and 2 also have me creasing!

Shoutout also, to _Blue_Power_ because her character, Sophia, is up next!
She has also supported me from book one, spamming my comments section and I love that.
***

Leonardo Santiago's POV

I sigh, breathing out the breath I've been holding.

I've been out here, 'getting air' for long enough.

I walk through the back door of the club and enter the side passage, making sure that I'm not being followed.

Once I'm completely out of sight, I type in our unique password, and enter the dimly lit corridor, walking down it slowly, hands in my pocket.

I approach a door, barely visible with the lack of light.

I knock 4 times, twice slowly and twice quickly.

The person on the other side of the door opens it slowly, eyeing me then opening it fully once they see me properly.

Sophia Lancaster.

"What, missed me already? She asks sarcastically

I smile and hug her. "Nice to see you too Soph" I respond and she grins widely, standing on her tip- toes to ruffle my already growing hair.

"Good to see you, Leo" she says, putting her gun back into safety and slipping it into the waistband of her jeans.

She turns around and starts to walk off and I follow her.

To say that the girl was pretty, would be a complete understatement.

She really is beautiful.

A cute 5'6, with a body that has the potential to stop any man in his tracks with beautiful curly hair that stops at the base of her neck.

Her waist is tiny and her figure consists of a pear shaped form, with a small, near average sized chest and thick thighs and a large ass.

But if anything, she is more like family and Jayla's best friend, the age difference between them a few months.

To top it off... she has the same name as my grandmother, so it's a straight switch up.