Chapter 24

Ye- Burna Boy.

Shoutout to one of my favourite Americans, K3nzye and her new book 'Oxytocin'. I really get on with her well and I think that she's actually amazing!

You got this! Xo.  

Ps. This will be a longer one than usual, because I want to be very descriptive and there is a little question I want you guys to answer at the end please!
                            ***
Dana Harris' POV

"You look pretty wow, yourself" I tell him and I mean it.

I take in his appearance again.

The shadow of a beard seems to be appearing on his face, but I like it.

He has finally had that haircut I've been going on about and he looks as handsome as ever, his hair cropped close to his head, emphasising his jawline as well as his perfect eyebrows, blue-green eyes and full pink lips.

His clothes are pressed to perfection and they fit him perfectly.

Not too tightly and not too loosely.

I can see that underneath his suit jacket, he wears a black polar-neck top that hugs his broad, muscular frame so well.

He wears a classy watch that is gold on the outside and black on the face, with silver hands, ticking on.

He looks good enough to snatch!

I turn to my mom, trying to push away the thoughts. She holds a bouquet of flowers in her arms and has a big smile on her face.

"Aw, Leo you got my mom flowers?!" I ask, happily and she nods.

"Yeah he's a real gentleman" she coos.

"I did , but don't worry, I could never forget about my date." He says, pulling out a single crimson coloured rose.

I gasp and accept it.

"Leo... I love it" I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Nobody has ever gotten me a rose before...

He hugs me back, resting his hands on my lower back, pulling me closer to him, causing butterflies to float in my stomach.

I pull away first and step back.

He offers me his arm and I take it.

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod.

We walk outside and he leads me to his car.

He opens the door for me and lets me sit inside, before he sits in the driver seat.

He starts up the engine and we're off.
Part way through the journey, he passes me the aux chord.

I take it and plug in my phone, going through my playlist until I find the perfect song.

He turns up the volume until you can feel the windows shake at the vibrations, making me jump and he laughs at my reaction.

I turn it down a little.

"Where are we going?" I ask.
He shakes his head.

"It's a surprise" he tells me.

"Aww, can't I have a clue?" I ask.

He chuckles softly, making dimples appear in his cheeks.

"Nope" he responds.

"Fine" I huff, folding my arms across my chest.

He grabs my hand, entwining our fingers and rests them on his lap.