Chapter 21

Quick Question: Okay, so I've really been working on being more descriptive, so will you guys tell me what you all think?
                                 **

Dana Harris' POV

I wake up to sunlight streaming in through my window and onto my face.

I shift slightly and feel movement beside me. I look and nearly gasp.

Leonardo lays on my bed next to me on his front, arms under his head, shirtless, with Casey laying asleep on his back, thumb in her mouth and cheek pressed up against his rising and falling neck and shoulders.

His face turned to me, he breathes evenly, pink lips slightly parted and his eyes are closed, his long soot-coloured eyelashes, nearly hidden by his mass of hair, that has an array of different ribbons and clips thanks to Casey.

I remember what happened last night and I smile to myself.

We spent the rest of the night watching Disney movies for the sake of Casey, and through all of it, she sat cuddled up with Leonardo, eating his food and singing along to the songs with him, before doing his hair, combining and brushing it, then pulling it into a big fluffy bun at the top of his head, hitting his shoulders or neck and throwing a mini tantrum, when he moved around too much.

He would say sorry, every time he made her mad and then she would smile and be all happy again.

He seems to be really good with kids....

I get up and stretch, before tiptoeing to the door.

I let myself out and go to the bathroom.

I take a shower and then wrap a towel around myself before I suddenly remember.

Shit!

I left my clothes in my room!

I sigh, brush my teeth and make my way back to my bedroom.

When I get there, Casey is sat on Leonardo's abdomen, babbling happily to him and he chuckles at her with a lazy smile on his face.

She also takes out all of the clips and ribbons in his hair, leaning over his face.

I walk into the room and Leonardo is the first to see me.

His eyes skim my body slowly, from head to toe, before his eyes reach mine again.

"Good morning" he says to me.

I blush and turn away from him.

"Morning" I respond shyly. He gets up, taking Casey with him, holding her close.

She wriggles down and he lets her run off.

"Mama!" She yells, running past me to go downstairs and to the kitchen.

Leo chuckles.

He walks up to me and I step back until I hit the wall.

He puts his hands either side of me, trapping me and I can feel the heat radiating off of his bare toffee coloured skin.

I grip my towel around me tighter and I feel my eyes travel along his defined muscles

He looks down at me, his green-blue eyes darkened and a light smirk on his lips.

He leans in to my face, close enough for his teeth to graze my ear.

My breath hitches involuntarily.

"You're extremely lucky that your baby sister was in the room" he says.

His voice is low and still a little raspy from sleep and I feel my knees almost buckle beneath me.

I say nothing and he pulls away, leaving a space between us.

"I'm going to take a shower, and I'm pretty sure Ruben may have dropped some clothes off for me." He says, in his normal voice as if nothing just happened.

I breathe out.

"This boy will be the absolute death of me" I whisper to myself.

I quickly get dressed and leave the room before he can get back.

I rush down the stairs and go into the kitchen.

I kiss my mom on the cheek and grab some food, muttering a quick 'morning'.
I stand to eat, worried that one I may be late.

A few minutes later, I hear heavy footsteps pounding down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I turn and see Leo fully dressed up this time.

He looks good.

He catches me staring and winks.

I turn away quickly.
"Good morning Miss Harris" He says to my mom.

She looks up and smiles widely at him.

"Maya is just fine, now come eat" my mom says to him.

He walks up to the kitchen counter and reaches past me to grab his food, 'unintentionally' rubbing the front of his body against the back of mine.

"You okay baby,you look a little red. Have you got a fever?" My mom asks worriedly.

I shake my head, no.

"I'm fine ma" I say, breathing shakily.

I look at Leo to see him smirking down at his pancakes, while my siblings all talk to him at once.

I roll my eyes and continue eating my food.

Strike 2... I mentally note.

Strike three and I'm going to get him back!

——————————————————

Hey guys! What did you think?

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Make sure to watch out for the strike 3!

Much love...

~ Xo