You See Someone You Haven't Seen In A Long Time

Jack Skellington

"Y/N....Wake up, my Prince/Princess..." Jack whispered, gently shaking you out of your slumber. You sleepily opened your eyes. "What is it, Dad...?" You mumbled. "We're going out for a while! There's someone I'd love for you to meet!" Jack said cheerfully, pulling the blankets off of you. "Ok, ok, I'm awake!" you groaned, trying to get used to the cold air. "Good! Now, be downstairs in ten minutes!" Jack said with a twinkle in his eyesocket.

"Oh, and I got you some new clothes for the occasion!" He added before shutting your bedroom door. Looking to your side, you saw a fancy black, white, and red tuxedo/dress. Putting it on, you found it fit you like a glove. You struck a regal pose, admiring yourself in the mirror.

 You struck a regal pose, admiring yourself in the mirror

You walked down the ebony spiral staircase to the living room where you found Jack waiting for you

You walked down the ebony spiral staircase to the living room where you found Jack waiting for you. "Oh, that tuxedo/dress looks amazing on you, Y/N!" he gushed.

"Well, are we gonna go or what?" you asked enthusiastically. Grinning widely, Jack took your human hand in his skeletal one. "Right now, in fact!" He said. After a little bit of walking, you two reached a laboratory you'd seen before, but never got the guts to approach. To be honest, it kind of creeped you out. "Y-You sure about this, Dad?" You asked.

Jack gave you a smile that reassured you that everything was going to be fine. Walking up to the door, he let you go forward and knock. "The door's open!" You heard a voice call. Walking in, you were amazed at how big the place was on the inside. "This way, my Prince/Princess." Jack said, leading you up the stairs until you reached a door. Jack knocked on it, and you two stepped back, waiting for an answer.

Finally, the door opened slowly with a metallic creak. A woman wearing a patchwork dress was standing in the doorway. Even though she had stitches all over her body, you still found her gorgeous. Her hands flew to her mouth as she gasped. "J-Jack...?" she whispered in amazement. "Hi, Sally..." Jack said.

You watched as the two wrapped their arms around each other, and kissed. After a moment, Sally looked to you. "Oh, Y/N..." She said softly. She knelt down until your eyes met. "M-Mom....?" You stuttered. "Yes. It's me, Y/N."

She said, a smile on her face. Without warning, you fell into her arms and hugged her tightly, softly crying. "I missed you so much, Mom..."

Edward Scissorhands

You and Edward looked out into the chilly Autumn night. Edward turned to look at you, a hint of a smile on his face. You always found your father's eyes so beautiful. They were almost hypnotic to you. He was about to say something, but he was cut off by a loud banging at the door. You and Edward stood up and walked downstairs.

"Who do you think it is, Daddy?" You asked. "I don't know, Snowflake. Only one way to find out." You slowly opened the door, and who you saw was someone you'd never expected to see for the rest of your life. "I....I remember you..." You whispered, your voice trembing as your eyes widened in shock. It was that crazy religious lady from the neighborhood. You suddenly remembered your first encounter with her, causing you to hide behind your father like a frightened child.

Edward's soft brown eyes narrowed and he put an arm in front of you defensively. "I thought I told you to stay away from me and my son/daughter!" He said, his voice filled with bravery. "I know...." The woman said sheepishly. "It's just that-" "What, you want to finish the job?!" Edward turned around to see you clenching your fists, your face twisted with rage.

"WELL GO ON THEN! KILL ME IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY!" you screamed, holding your arms out, not afraid. "N-No, that's not the reason I'm here, Child." the woman said quickly. "Then why the hell are you here?!" Edward snapped. "Because..." The woman paused. "I came to...apologize." Your eyes widened in disbelief.

"W-What...?" The woman smiled. "I'm so sorry about how I acted back then. You were just a child, and despite that, I tried to kill you just because you were different. A long time ago, I was the only one in the neighborhood that didn't like your father. I let my beliefs get in the way."

You and Edward could only look at her in disbelief. "And for that, I'm sorry, Edward and Y/N." With a sad look in her eyes, she slowly began to walk away. That is, until you grabbed onto her arm. Turning back, she saw you with tears streaming down your face, and a smile. "I...I forgive you..." You sniffled.

"We both do."

Beetlejuice

"WAKE UP, BUCKO/TOOTS WAKE UP!!!" Beetlejuice yelled while literally bouncing off the walls. "Papa knock it ooooofffff..." you groaned, crushing the side of your face with a pillow. "Aww, don't be like that, Y/N! I got a surprise for ya!" Beetlejuice said enthusiastically, pulling the pillow off your head. You sat up, running your fingers through your bedheaded H/C locks. "Oh, really papa...? What could be so great that you're screaming at me to wake up...?" You grouched. "Just trust me, Bucko/Toots!"

Right when he said that, the doorbell rang. "SHE'S HERE!!!" Beetlejuice squealed before bolting down the stairs. You shut your bedroom door and got dressed. You were still rubbing the sleep out of your eyes when you came downstairs, but that faded quickly when you saw who was waiting. "L-Lydia?!" You said, surprised. "Hey, Y/N!" she said cheerfully.

"Long time no see!" You exclaimed, skipping down the stairs and hugging her. You two then spent hours cracking jokes and keeping each other up to date on their lives.

Sweeney Todd

The sunlight streamed through the dreary clouds and threw shadows of your window blinds across the floor. You slowly opened your eyes, feeling well rested. You took a while to get ready, putting on your favorite overalls/dress and pairing it with a F/C bowtie. You went downstairs to find Sweeney in the kitchen. "Morning, Father..." You said. Sweeney turned to you, the sunlight reflected in his ash brown eyes. "Morning, Son/Dear. Sleep well?"

You nodded and sat down at the table. "By the way," Sweeney said. "There's someone coming over today." "Who?" you asked, curious. Sweeney smiled that devilish smile you loved. "It's a surprise."

You spent hours waiting and wondering who on Earth would be coming. Then the bell rang as the door opened, and a boy walked in. You recognized his face immediately. "G'day, Mr. Todd and Y/N!" he said with a chipper attutude. "It's a pleasure to se you here, Toby!" Sweeney said happily. You got up and walked over to Toby.

"It's been a while." You said. And so it had.