Your "Edgy" Phase

You're 16-17 in this one.

F/E/B=Favorite Edgy Band

You and Jack were at the mall, just walking around and seeing what stores looked the most interesting. So far, nothing caught either of you guys' eyes. That is, until Jack felt a firm tug on his arm. "HOLYSHITDADIT'SAHOTTOPIC!!!" you yelled, dragging your dad toward the store. "H-Hot Topic?!?!" Jack stuttered, trying to wrap his skull around what you were so fired up about. "Behold!" you said dramatically, gesturing into the Hot Topic.

You spent at least an hour in that store while Jack could just look on in disbelief. When you two got home, you immediately tried on the new clothes you'd gotten.

 When you two got home, you immediately tried on the new clothes you'd gotten

"So, how do I look, Dad?" you asked after coming out of your room. Jack was quiet for a moment, then he smiled. "I never thought I'd say this, but it kinda suits you, Y/N."

Edward Scissorhands

Edward began to notice changes in you, like your clothes, your hair, even your taste in music. Gone were your days of listening to Rock and Roll, and you ditched your vibrantly colored outfits. You would spend time in your room with your stereo's volume cranked up so loudly your father could hear it from outside the castle, and your fashion choices consisted of monochrome colors, black leather, and an occasional chain bracelet. Edward had just decided to put up with it. It was, after all, just a phase.

Beetlejuice

Your father always knew you'd enter your rebellious stage one of these days. He wasn't surprised when you started spending afternoons in your room listening to your favorite band, 'F/E/B'. One day, you found your favorite 'F/E/B' album missing. You double checked the CD slot in your stereo, but it wasn't there. "PAPAAAAAAAA!!! WHERE'S MY 'F/E/B' ALBUM?!?!?!" you yelled. "What?!?!" you heard Beetlejuice yell from across the house.

"WHERE. IS. MY. 'F/E/B'. ALBUM?!?!?!?" you yelled again. There was silence for a moment. "I, uh, put it away!" Beetlejuice called back. "WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!" you groaned. "Why do you need to know?!" Beetlejuice asked. "I NEED IT!!!" you screamed.

"All right, all right!" Beetlejuice said. A few moments later, he opened your door. "Here." he said, tossing your 'F/E/B' album on your lap and shutting your door. "Thanks, Papa!" you called after him. "Sure, sure...."

Sweeney Todd

"Father, let me finish the job this time, okay?" you asked for the 4th time today. "Y/N, you've been getting the final slice every time!" Sweeney said under his breath, so the unsuspecting guy in the barber chair wouldn't hear. "I know, but it's just exhiliarating!" you said cheerfully. "All right, Mr./Ms. Edgelord, but this is the last time. Make that sh*t count." Sweeney said, proud of how grown up you'd become. Your face was devoid of any emotion as you sliced into the man's throat. After he was dead, you wiped some of the blood off your cheek and licked it off your thumb(Not kinky-like).

"Wow." That was all Sweeney could say to his edgelord of a son/daughter.