Peanut Butter And Fluff Chapter

Hi, guys! This chapter is to make up for all the tears shed in the previous chapter! Enjoy!

Jack Skellington

Jack checked on you one night to find you tossing and turning in bed. "Oh, Y/N..." he sighed. "You seem to be having nightmares very often, my Prince/Princess." Jack laid down in bed next to you and hugged you. Almost immediately, you relaxed in his arms. Smiling, Jack closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Edward Scissorhands

You and Edward were sitting on the couch together, and you were getting a bit tired. Edward was looking out the window when he felt your head bump against his shoulder. Edward looked at your sleeping figure, smiling. You were always so cute when you slept. He put his arm around you, laid his head on yours, and hummed to you.

Beetlejuice

"Hey, Y/N! Guess what?!" You turned around to see your father running at you. "P-Papa, Wha-" "SUDDEN GLOMPS!!!" *sounds of kawaii-ness and snuggles*

Sweeney Todd

You noticed Sweeney looked a bit down, so you baked some peanut butter cookies(If you are allergic, just change it to your fave flavor). Sweeney smiled, and patted your hair. You two spent the rest of your day eating cookies and spooning on the couch.