You Play The Piano

Jack Skellington

Ever since you were a child, Jack loved to teach you how to play the piano. You especially loved playing classical tunes. One day, Jack was reading with your dog, Alfie, in his lap when he heard the piano being played. It was a very familiar tune, and he was happy to hear you playing it. He walked upstairs and found you playing "Moonlight Sonata", eyes closed, getting lost in the melody.

Jack sat down next to you and played the minor keys to the same melody you were playing.

You opened your eyes, still playing, and smiled at your father. You two kept playing the piano until the dawn.

Edward Scissorhands

Edward was feeling a bit down, so you took him into your room, where there was a large grand piano. You sat down at the keys, and played the first song that came to your mind. Edward smiled as you played each note perfectly. It almost made him want to go to sleep.

Edward was almost asleep when you accidentally hit a wrong note, causing him to wake up. "I-I'm sorry, Daddy..." you mumbled.

Edward smiled, and hugged you. "It's okay, Snowflake. That was beautiful." he replied. You giggled softly. "Okay, Daddy." Edward stared lovingly into your E/C eyes. "I'm feeling a lot happier now."

Beetlejuice

"Y/N, I SWEAR, IF I HEAR YOU PLAY THAT SONG ONE MORE TIME, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY DESSERT TONIGHT!"

Sweeney Todd

"Father, can I play the piano?" you asked one day. Sweeney looked at you, then slowly smiled. "Of course, my Son/Dear." he replied. He led you upstairs to the piano upstairs. He sat down next to you. "Ok, Y/N, how about some warm-ups first?" he asked.

You nodded. "All right, Father." 

Sweeney smiled, pleased at how good you became at the piano. "Now, let me see what you're capable of, Y/N." he said, getting up and taking a seat by the piano. You were surprised, then grinned as you positioned your fingers on the keys.

As you finished the piano piece, you turned to see Sweeney, his eyes wide in amazement.

"That was....breathtaking, Y/N." was all he could say.