Twins Imprint (3)

Note: The Edited Book has more scenes

POV- Greyson

The inside of my room and outside of the window were of the exact same colour, pitch dark. I lift my head off of Jens stomach, Twist my head to see its only 3:56 am, detangling our legs I walk to the bathroom to take a leak.

Flickering light of the moon due to the dark clouds, reflect on my mates naked body, progressing towards her I place a kiss on the shoulder, tracing the outline of her hip. She moans to my touch, while my body tingles all the way to my pelvis.

I'm aware that she's exhausted due to our extracurricular activities from earlier, but the minute the baby monitor voices painful groans coming from the other end, her eyes shot open and we both grab hold of our robes that lay somewhere on the ground. Rushing to the Princes Quarter, I almost collide into the Queen Luna.

As soon as we open the colossal wooden door, we see the Twins mewling in agony. Carefully as to not spook their wolf, alpha and I approach the two.

Rose doesn't give head to our cautions and rushes to her two boys and holds them in a protective hold, all this uproar has the three Princes in a frenzy, while My baby girl is wailing while she lay on the bed.

Alpha and I pick the twins up, while the Triplets and Renessme cling to our mates. The whole troupe makes way to the front lawn in order to provide space for the Twins shift.

Within no time of placing the boys on the ground, thunderous growl emanates from their throats, they crouch forward fisting the grass and the gut-wrenching cracking of bones can heard.

After 30 minutes of slow and agonising shift, I see to jet black Wolfs in front of me. It takes them a couple of minutes to stand steady on the floor, but suddenly we see them sniffing the air. Their eyes dart right behind me, I knew what it was, breathing out to air to calm my muscles I move to the side.

I look to my mate and flatly say, "Babe, put her down."

Jenna's eyes widen, "What the! NO. They could hurt her, they shifted a few minutes ago Gee. We know nothing about their control and restraint, for all we know they could hurt her or worse mark her theirs."

Sighing, "Jen, they'd hurt you, but not her. Place her on the ground and move back."

When Jenna wasn't budging two deafening snarls makes everyone go still. The two walk threateningly towards my mate "NOW Jen, let go. Now."

Tears stream down, she keeps sniffing while placing her precious on the grass. We all look over to the twins that walk intimidatingly towards my girl. She just sits clumsily looking over the two wolfs approaching her amusingly.

In a few seconds, both stand threateningly tall at the height of 5 ft, whereas my daughter only a mere 3 ft. Twins sniff the air around her while baring teeth to her round face.

None of this seems to scare of my girl, she keeps giggling and finally she picks up her tiny hand and slaps it across the wolf with topaz eyes snout, leaving Jason shell shocked as soon he feels her hands on him. Masons on the other hand makes attempts to nibble on her tiny feet, but as soon as his teeth bare open, the she-devil sticks her hand in to feel his razor sharp teeth and tongue, causing a cut. A mournful squall breaks through the silence, and Jason bites into Masons hind leg.