Childhood (5.7)

POV Greyson

I hear slow paced footsteps outside my door, a hint of her scent lingers along, I pulled Jenna close to my face, "Its been 5 minutes, what's bothering her? I have a bad feeling about this one." I murmur in her ear while twirling a strand of her silky hair in my ring figure.

Kissing the shoulder, "You smell the slight change in her scent?" I inquire, and as a response Jenna merely sighs.

I grew still despite my head running in full throttle, "Aahh! It would've been so much easier if we just had a boy, I'm not sure how to explain... Interco... I mean se.... Darnit! The birds and the bees. Is it normal? Shouldn't her period be when she's.. I don't know older?! My child is way too young for this. Hey you know that bitch, I mean witch you were fond of? Lilac. Call her? She'll help us with one of those weird concoction. Babe, are you listening to me?" I huff out in annoyance.

Jenna meekly shrugs her shoulder while making a move away from my hold, my wolf subconsciously growls in response, causing her to roll her eyes, "Gee, Be a good pup and stop growling."

My hands clutch her arm, "Where do you think you're going, baby girl?"

Tugging her shoulder away from my grasp, "After all these years, you're still a kid who requires all my attention! I need to pee, could you survive without me for a few or would you rather join me inside!?" I hear a hint of sarcasm as she walks towards the bathroom, shutting the door.

Reluctantly, I move out from my bed, tracing my mates footsteps. I open the bathroom door to see Jen, who now sits on the the toilet seat with her leggings and red lacy underwear down.

A shrill grasp rings my sensitive ears, "Gosh! I'm not decent You asshole! What do you think you're doing, you pervert!? Get out. Our child is right outside." She hisses in a whisper yelling tone attempting to cover herself from my eyes.

A smirk washes over my face, "I piss with you in the bathroom all the time, Jen. Nonetheless, are you forgetting how well acquainted I am with your Cunt, baby girl? If I think about it the only thing that bothers me is how hard I am right now. If my child wasn't outside the front door, I would've made sure you the whole palace heard you scream my name." I stand behind her as she washes her hand at the basin, pushing my dick between her asscheeks.

Jenna stood straight, look directly into my eyes through the mirror on the wall. A tiny glint of fling in her eyes, her hand tightly wraps around my hard on and she rubs on it over my pants.

"Baby.." she hums.

My dick throbs in my pants, the zipper of my jeans about to burst open, my child long forgotten.

"Ahhh... God yes, Jen. Say what you want Baby, whatever... Yes fuck, yes..., ahhh." The desperation in my voice is hard to miss, my wolf inside my head howls in consensus.

"Gee, I... i want" she purrs.

My hips start moving back and forth in order to create more friction, my left hand squeeze her boob while the other wrapping around her waist in order to pull her closer.

"Tell me baby,... Daddy would give you whatever you'd want." Breathing our on her ears.

I see my mates body language change, a glimpse of humour shines in her eyes, "I want" she laughs, "I want for you to leave me so I could talk to our actual 'baby girl' who still stands outside that wooden door. Stop being my 'daddy' and be her dad for now. Also Before you meet me out, think of the time you walked in on your parents having sex on our kitchen floor. Might help!" She walls out giving my dick a last hard squeeze.