The Lies. The Truth. (7.20)

||Renessme||

Taking a deep breath, I yank open the door. Despite the turmoil I've been feeling inside, I fabricate an elegant and confident face. There was no semblance of fear of the goriness I saw inside, I had already seen most of it from the secret passageways. Glinding in the conference room, I stopped, unsure of what to do next.

Oh lord!
Don't throw up.
It's just blood Es, you bleed monthly.
Suck it up.

As I was halted I take in her what my best friends had been upto, and I knew for a second the composed expressions on my face must have faltered, my nose was scrunched at the reeking foul scent. Sighing, with a strong mind, I carry myself towards the edge of the desk where the Royal family sat.

Absolon who was still in the clasp of Xavier, struggled, yet gritted, "Look, the Princess finally decided to grace us with her presence."

If I do plan on saving their asses, that one is surely going to  be the last one I plead for.

The second he made that comment, I heard him let out a earth-shattering scream. What did Xavier do now? Don't look, wont be pretty.

Just then every council who wasn't under the threat of being slaughtered by my soulmates, bowed their head in respect. To which I could only merely smile in acknowledgement.

I felt the dark and eerie aura of the room begin to dissipate, I was thankful for that as it caused hair on the back of my next to raise. The anguish in the boys faces, the tensed muscles that seemed to be coursing with rage and anger, somewhat seemed suppressed now.

Eager to see and be in my presence Zaccai took a step in my direction, as I stood still arching my brow at him. This cold behaviour of mine, and no movement made him frown. He yearns for me, his High Priestess, that much I could easily tell.

I could feel Xan eyes boring on the back of my head, observing me with expectant eyes. Ignoring them, as disappointment flickers in Xavier's orbs, who happened to on the corner of my view.

At a safe distance from the boys, I gulp and look over to both of our parents pleading for help, but they stupidly grin back at me.

I could tell the five were irked that my focus was not solely on them, how it should be only ever on them, it earned me a deafening snarl, particularly from Xavier. Along with small, yet resonating whines front the rest.

None of that makes me even grant them a quick glance, glancing at the direction where everyone else was in the room, leaving the boys, my eyes settle at by patents, whispering. "Please! guys? Come one'"

They nonchalantly shrug off the responsibility. Clearing her throat, Aunt Rose who happened to be seated on ZenZen laps, eagerly asked, "How did an untrained girl walks past not one, but six highly trained guards? Who also happen to be supernaturals."

I smugly roll out my tongue to tease her. I didn't want to disclose to them the information about the secret tunnels that were running across the palace, connecting each section.

Seeing that I won't budge, ZenZen starts massaging his wife's shoulders, "Love, Shouldn't you be relieved that she's managed to sneak in here? This little one happens to be the person who can save this table from potential damage by the dogs you call your children."