The Lies. The Truth. (7.8)

||Renessme||

Shaking his head, Attrius points out to me, "No, he will kill him for sure if you don't."

"Kill who now?" I stutter as my body quiver's to the images in my mind of Jason snapping Jayden's neck start to play.

Reluctantly Xavier whispers a name that leaves me stunned, "Jayden."

Are they playing me?
Is this an attempt at a pathetic joke?

He's dead already Attrius.
So why?

Sighing Mason envelopes me into a hug from the front, his touch the only thing providing me comfort, as Titus moves towards Jason, who still looked defeated, "I know what you're thinking, what I said it's true."

Clinging to Xavier's gigantic body, "He's dead Xav, I saw. Trust me I was there, you were too." I whimper in his hold.

Xav's not letting me go I felt Attrius stand behind me, his semi naked body radiating warmth, which I welcomed, "Okay, he isn't now, Es. Now that I think of it, you're also right, he was dead for few hours."

Unable to speak, my head screams for more clarity.

Attrius hugs me from the back, making me sandwiched between Xav and himself, "Want to know how?"

Just as I nod vigorously, Jason whimpers from the middle of the room.

A screechy noise makes me tilt my head to my right, Ceaser like a king sits on the sofa that was on the left side of the room, smashed in the wall, pointing at Jason, "Thank my eldest brother for it, he's quite is a puny ass. The world know's for one has to kill a lycan, they'd have to rip their heart and spine out, all this jerk did was snap his neck."

Xav bends even further and nips at my shoulder, possibly leaving red marks, in muffled manner he mumbles, "I had personally schooled that lame ass human on how to kill him, with specific details."

But why?
What could've stopped him?
He knew how to.

Overwhelmed at the news, weak smile etched on my lip as I utter under my breath, gleefully, "Oh. Jason... Jay didn't kill him."

I don't dislike him at much as earlier.
Should I forgive him and mover on?

Attius kisses the top of my head, laughingly he points out, "Esme, my brother might have made bad decision, but one thing he wouldn't do intentionally is to hurt you."

Did he not intent to hurt me with Sandra?
Of course he did, he knows my beliefs.

Titus hits the back of Jason's head, causing him to bark out some unrepeatable string of words, unbothered Titus spoke, "This one wouldn't do that, Jay knew he's your friend, how he mattered."

For me?
Wait, then why now?

Clearing my throat, wiggling away from Attrius And Xav both as it felt I was in being cooked in a oven, "Why would Jason kill him now? I'm confused."

"That no use of a Lycan is downstairs" Xav hissed about him with such hatred.

What's with them all?

"He is?" Despite my surprise, a hint of joy-ness oozing out.

Rolling his eyes, Ceaser groans, "Uh Huh! Him and Mr. Fainter, Jacobson. Though they're both still recovering."