Teenage (6.8)

PoV- Prince Ceaser

The room was still dark, different frequencies of light snores could be heard from them all, it was the first time I had woken up this early in the morning on my own, since I couldn't go back to sleep I cautiously move out of bed.

Still drowsy, I take a stumbling step away from the bed and glance back to see the five still sprawled on it. Rubbing the back of my neck, half asleep I make my way to Renessme who lays in the middle, after a quick peck on her cheek and forehead, I walk into the bathroom in order to care of my problem that troubled my sweatpant.

With my sweatspants down, I stood before the toilet seat, one hand on the wall before me to stabilise me, while the other on my dick stroking. I was in the middle of my fantasy, where my imprintee was dominating me, suddenly my eyes sprung open, and it dawned on me. I shout at myself for being careless, not paying any heed to the five that were sleeping outside, "No... no, no, no... Shite! They are going to kill me."

Getting over the problem in my pant in record time, I dart to the basin to wash my hands.

Pulling up my sweats, I bolt out to see them all still out cold, "Thank you god! Lord! Make sure they sleep until I find it." With mumbling that I run downstairs to the to the basement, that was the place where I had left it.

It had been fifteen minutes, and I still had no luck with it, frustrated, "How can it not be here, it was here last night"

Out of no where, I am surprised to hear a voice, "What was here last night?" Jason mumbles to me while attempting to rub sleep away from his eyes.

"Nothing" I mutter to him.

Yawning, he tiredly asks, "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing" I say shrugging

That response got him suspicious of me, "Ceaser what did you do?" Jason's voice was low, yet bold.

"Nothing" was all I could utter.

Pulling on his hair, he takes a step towards me, his beast challenging me, "Ceaser, I swear to god if you say 'nothing' one more time, I'll beat the shit out of you."

We were both into a heated eye battle, when all of a sudden, I hear Mason, "Idiots, run upstairs and get ready we train in thirty"

"We need to cancel on it" Jason eyes never left mine, as he in a monotone delivers his Twin the message.

Teasing his twin, "Why? You on your period, Jason?"

Finally he gives his brother a sharp look, "Your idiotic brother here messed something up" he states like he had absolutely no relation with me.

This piqued his interest in the matter, looking over at me in suspicion, "You did something?"

"Nothing" was all I could say

The second my eldest brother heard that word come out of my mouth, he grips me by my neck, and punches me. Still not satisfied before he lets go, I felt a smack across my face.

Once Jason lets go, "I warned you to not say that word again shitface" he said a matter of factly.

Clearly not appreciating what Jason had done, Attrius growls out, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Not waiting for Jason's response, Mason butts in, point out at me, "Supposedly he did something stupid and isn't telling us"

Rubbing his hair aggressively, I hear my Triplet brother scowl, "God! I can't do with anymore drama"